𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️
⚠️ torture and gruesome content ⚠️
⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️
⚠️ smut ⚠️

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️⚠️ torture and gruesome content ⚠️⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️⚠️ smut ⚠️

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 -

Blood sprayed up the walls like a burst water hose, coating the dull cement in a layer of red as Sanzu's maniacal giggle echoed around the room.

"Awh what's wrong? Is it not funny anymore?" Giggles the pink haired man, his hair now drenched in blood along with his outfit and the katana being tightly held in his left hand.
The blond haired man who's neck Sanzu had just sliced wide open of course didn't respond, instead his body went limp as the last of his blood dribbling down his arms before Sanzu cut the rope holding his body upright.
With a sickening crack the man's corpse laid sprawled out on the floor along side his discarded fingers and toes which had previously been removed by the same pink haired menace.

"On to the next," Sanzu mused, a psychotic glint in his eyes as he spoke.

"W-why are you doing this!?" Cried the black haired man, the man strung up next to the person had Sanzu just killed.

"Because betrayal is unforgivable, and you my sweet, sweet Riki have committed an unforgivable sin by choosing to fault your loyalty to us," Sanzu coos, tracing Riki's jaw with the tip of his bloodied blade.

For the past 3 days both Rindou, Ran, Kokonoi and Kakucho had been investigating inside Bonten and had discovered the last 10 men who were working along side Nishiki, betraying Bonten.

Sanzu wasted no time in collecting the men, stripping them and tying up in one of the many basements hidden under one of the Bonten's storage units, all to be tortured and killed as the Bonten's number 2 executive wished.

"Why don't you get in here and have some fun?" Sanzu's blue eyes rolled over towards where the Haitani brothers had been perched, avoiding being sprayed by blood from Sanzu's victims.

"Princess here doesn't want to get his hands dirty cause he's going to the cafe later to see his little girlfriend," Ran chortled.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Rindou sighed, wearing his usual displeased expression.

"What? Don't act like I'm wrong. I've seen the way you look at her," Ran taunts.

"I'm going to get a coffee? Are you that touch deprived you can't get your mind out of the gutter for more than 1 day? Seriously, I knew you were a slut but it's getting out of hand," Rindou teased his brother back.

"You're just cranky cause you haven't seen her naked yet, I mean c'mon it's been 3 weeks already, just grow a pair and ask her out," Ran winks.

"No, I'm pissed off because this wanker can't keep his mouth shut for more than 20 seconds, and I haven't had my coffee to wake me up enough to care about half the bullshit he says plus I don't want to get covered in these low life scumbags filthy blood." Rindou rolls his eyes.