𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

- 𝙾𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚊 -- 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 -

- 𝙾𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚊 -
- 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 -

Bonten owns several large hotel companies all over Japan, meaning that they had buildings available for them anytime in just about every city in the country. Conveniently, that meant you had a place to stay for the duration of your trip to Osaka, which you were currently on your way to.

Sitting prettily in the passenger seat of Rindou's Mercedes, you stared out the window with a smile plastered on your face, the same way you had been sitting so far during the entire trip, cheerfully watching the new scenery wiz by.

"It's so beautiful," you spoke softly, a gleam of joy practically radiating from you as you watched.

"This is your first time going to Osaka isn't it?" Rindou asked, remembering one of the first conversations you had with one another.

"Yeah," you nodded, keeping your gaze locked on the horizon. With each bend of the highway you found breathtaking views you had never seen before.

"How about when this is over we stay here for an extra day or two and explore?" He offered, a certain softness in his eyes as he watched you. He could practically see your inner child giggling in happiness, finally leaving Tokyo for the first time.

"Really?" You asked, snapping your head to the side to look at him. The look of happiness on your face was unlike any other he had seen on you before, it was pure, filled with excitement and admiration.

"Sure, why not?" A smile formed on his face subconsciously at the sight.

"Thank you so much! That would be amazing," you nodded softly, your smile never once leaving your face as you leant over the centre console to kiss Rindou's cheek. 

He placed his warm hand against your thigh, the metal band's of his rings cool in contrast to his skin as he softly squeezed your leg, letting his hand rest there once again as you continued to gaze out the window.

As it was only a six hour drive Rindou had volunteered to do the entire thing despite your countless offers to take over if he got tired or wanted a break, so that you could admire the scenery for the whole drive instead of having to focus on the road. You had tried to thank him repeatedly for driving but he wouldn't accept your gratitude, being the stubborn man he was.

Throughout the entire drive so far you hadn't really been paying much attention to the music that was playing in the background though you couldn't help but notice some of the songs that were playing over the speakers were songs that you knew Rindou had heard you playing in the cafe.

"Hey, I love this song," you mumbled softly in realisation.

"You do?" He asked back, a slight ghost of a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm sure you would have heard me playing it at the cafe," you nodded.

"That's probably where I got it from," he softly shrugged.