𝕋𝕨𝕠

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️
⚠️ torture and gruesome content ⚠️
⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️⚠️ torture and gruesome content ⚠️⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚒 -

"I thought you said we were going to handle business?" Ran quizzes, looking at his brother with a confused expression plastered on his face.

"We are, but since my shoes got ruined by that douche yesterday and my phone is broken I need to get some shit first," Rindou grumbles, not being the biggest fan of the busy shopping centre.

The pair had already gone to Bonten headquarters this morning after getting their coffee to get all of the files they needed regarding the traitor they were to deal with and dispose of this afternoon but unfortunately got stuck babysitting Sanzu until Mikey had arrived before they had time to leave. Time crept by painfully slow while waiting for their leader to show up so it was now 1 in the afternoon, meaning they spent the majority of the day essentially doing there overdue office work and entertaining the pink haired bombshell.

Walking into the busy shopping center Rindou already knew it was going to be a painfully slow process by the amount of people standing in the phone store, so he decided to get his shoes first, hoping that there would be less people by the time he came back.

"So where do you want to go first?" Asked Ran, who's hands were placed in his pockets as he walked, a bored expression plastered on his face.

"Probably Jimmy Choo again, replace the ones that got trashed," Rindou shrugs.

"Good choice, Jimmy Choo's always look good with suits," Sanzu comments, just about causing the brothers to have a heart attack.

"Where the fuck did you come from!?" Rindou whisper screams, trying to regain composure after having his life flash before his eyes.

"I followed you, traitors are kind of my specialty remember?" Sanzu smirks, walking ahead of the pair and into the store the brothers were about to enter.

"Fucking creep..." Ran nods in agreement.

"You really aren't very observant, you didn't even notice me," Sanzu taunts.

"Weren't you meant to be with Mikey today?" Ran asks, putting his hands back into his pockets.

"Yeah, but he told me to come handle business with you," Sanzu smirked.

"Great," Rindou states, voice laced with sarcasm.