𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

It had been thirteen days since Rindou had literally dropped you off at the hospital. Three of those thirteen days you had spent unconscious in the ICU after being put into a medically induced coma.

You had spent five out of the ten days you were conscious crying hysterically to yourself to the point where you were almost sedated, the doctors and nurses had assumed it was because of the trauma you had experienced after being allegedly kidnapped by Bonten.

Rindou's plan had worked perfectly, exactly how he wanted it to. Just as he said when the police officers arrived on the second day after you woke up they questioned you about the entire experience, offering their sympathies and support for you during your time of need. Thankfully you had remembered what he had told you to say before the officers arrived and scripted a believable speech. They believed that you had been kidnapped without a shadow of a doubt.

Not a single soul knew that it wasn't the case at all, and that Bonten had actually saved your life.

You were currently sat in the middle of your bed eyeing the medical report you had read over a dozen times, waiting for anything to happen. You'd read that page so many times you could recite it off by heart.

____________________

Patient Name: [Y/N L/N]
Date of Admission: [April 30 2012]
Date of Report: [May 3 2012]

Chief Complaint:
The patient was brought to the emergency department after being involved in a car accident following a traumatic kidnapping incident.

Injuries:
Fractures:
a) Left Arm:
Radius: Comminuted fracture in the distal third.
Ulna: Oblique fracture in the proximal half.
Humerus: Transverse fracture in the mid-shaft.
Medial Epicondyle: Avulsion fracture.
Olecranon: Fracture with displacement.
b) Wrist: Fractured scaphoid bone.
c) Collarbone (Clavicle): Fracture in the middle third.
d) Ribcage: Fracture in the left fourth and fifth rib.
Puncture Wound:
The patient has a deep perforating wound on the right shoulder.

Investigations:
X-rays:
Radiographic imaging of the left arm, wrist, shoulder, and chest revealed multiple fractures as mentioned above, confirming the extent of the injuries.

MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging):
The patient underwent an MRI to assess soft tissue involvement and rule out any additional injuries. Results showed Grade 2 partial tear of anteroinferior tibiofibular ligament in right leg.

Diagnosis:
Based on the clinical presentation and imaging results, the patient has the following diagnoses:

Left Arm Fractures:
a) Comminuted fracture of the distal third of the radius.
b) Oblique fracture of the proximal half of the ulna.
c) Transverse fracture of the mid-shaft of the humerus.
d) Avulsion fracture of the medial epicondyle.
e) Fracture of the olecranon with displacement.
Wrist Fracture:
Fractured scaphoid bone.
Collarbone Fracture:
Fracture in the middle third of the clavicle.
Puncture Wound on the Right Shoulder:
Deep perforating wound with no evidence of foreign body retention.
Rib cage:
Several fractured ribs.
Ankle:
Grade 2 partial tear of anteroinferior tibiofibular ligament.