𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙵𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 -

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙵𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 -

"I'm sorry, did you forget that your girlfriend's a track star? She could be anywhere by now!" Kokonoi's gaze met Rindou's wide eyes, his cat like eyes tinged with a not so subtle hint of annoyance.

"Well can you just track her phone?" Rindou asked desperately.

"I can't, i just told you that it's dead, I just tried that," Kokonoi sighed. 

"Fuck..." Rindou groaned under his breath.

"Try Hanma's phone?" Rindou tired to implore.

"Like I just told you, I can't!" Koko snapped, a vein popping on his forehead. "And before you ask I can't check the security camera's in the area because Hanma shot all of them, I already tried! I don't have a clue what happened to them once they got to that car park, it would be practically impossible to figure out where they went after you left. We are better of just waiting for them to show up," Koko sighed, trying to calm himself down.

"How do you know?" Rindou narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Because when you called me frantically three hours ago asking me to find them I looked everywhere, I tracked both of their phones and looked at as many security camera's as I could, I'm not a lazy prick like some people," Koko shot a deadly glare in Ran and Takeomi's direction. "Trust me, I tried! I cannot find them, unless you want to have a go!? I'll show you the recording of Hanma dipping out of a side street for half a second before shooting the camera and you can connect the dots, cause when I tried every single camera I could use to help find them got shot before I had the chance to see them."

"Can you look again? Maybe they popped up—" Rindou's tone was urgent, almost with a light wobble due to the unease he was feeling. He cut himself off before his voice betrayed him further.

Kokonoi was about to get violent when a earth-shattering bang caught his attention instead. A violent explosion erupted from deep within the building caused the glass windows of the room to shatter, unleashing a storm of glass fragments hurtling through the air and all over the keyboard Kokonoi was typing on.

The blast's thunderous roar echoed through the streets, reaching the ears of horrified onlookers, who could only watch in disbelief as the building succumbed to the wrath of the blast.

The shockwave rippled through the surrounding buildings, sending debris soaring through the air like deadly projectiles. Windows shattered, raining glass like sparkling daggers upon the unsuspecting city below. A plume of dark smoke billowed into the sky, blotting out the sun and casting an eerie gloom over the scene.

"What the fuck!?" Ran threw his arm over his face protectively, while Takeomi had dropped to the ground to look for cover.

"Holy shit, was that a bomb?!" Koko hissed, noticing the rising smoke from outside the now blown open window. A wave of anxiety washed over the white haired man as he looked at the smoke, bringing back unwanted memories.