𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 -

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 -

The second Rindou had sat down in his car he just about melted into the seat.

"I can't believe that just happened, holy fuck..." he mumbled to himself in disbelief, a small but goofy smile plastered on his face.

He wasn't the type of man to react like this normally. He had kissed and been kissed by many, many people before but none of them had affected him quite like this. Y/n had single handedly managed to not only remind him of his childish youthful years but essentially bring back the same emotions he used to experience as if she were healing his inner child.

His excitement however was short lived as he received a phone call from Kakucho less than 3 minutes after he had sat down.

"Hey," Kakucho spoke.

"What's up?" He questioned.

"Are you free to come get me now? I'm gonna head over there now so I'll be ready when you get there,"

"Yeah sure, send me the address." Rindou replied.

"Thank you," Kakucho hangs up and quickly sends his location to Rindou.

A few seconds later and the text tone of Rindou's phone went off signalling that he had received the location. He copy and pasted it into his maps to get a general idea of when he would arrive quickly.

"Didn't realise he was 2 hours away," Rindou grumbled looking at the location pin.

'Ugh whatever,' he sighs, putting his key in the ignition.

The long highway drives always felt the same when it was a work related trip; monotonous, boring and humdrum.
The flat, open road, the same immutable scenery and the lack of conversation from the missing passenger all added to the painfully incessant drive. The only noise in the car keeping Rindou's attention was the music playing over the speakers, a collection of his favourite songs he had stolen from you over his various stops at the cafe.

He had managed to narrow the 2 hour and 6 minute drive down to a 1 hour and 50 minute drive instead, not much of a drastic change but he was just glad to be there.

He stepped foot out of the car and immediately made eye contact with a blue haired boy who looked scared out of his mind at the sight of the executive.
Rindou chose to completely ignore the man and walk straight past him into the building, not caring enough to find out why he looked so petrified. Rindou rolled his eyes, thankful to find Kakucho leaning up against the wall with a bored expression.

"Thanks for coming," the corner of Kakucho's lip turned up into a small crooked smile at the sight of his colleague who had his usual stoic expression plastered on his face.