𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢 & 𝚛𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 -

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢 & 𝚛𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 -

"They're coming back here now. For the love of god Sanzu don't fuck this up," Mikey groaned, shooting a glare toward the pink haired man.

"What do you mean? I haven't done anything," Sanzu protests.

"Yet, and I'm telling you not too." Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Why does everyone assume the worst about me?" Sanzu sighed dramatically.

"It saves time," Mochi responds with a scoff.

"I'm not even that bad!" Sanzu defends himself.

"Oh?" Kokonoi raises an eyebrow at his bogus statement.

"So you haven't assaulted anyone, tortured anyone before, been an accomplice in murder, or killed anyone? Not ringing any bells?" Mochi starts listing off just a few of Sanzu's crimes.

"Shh. You say that like you haven't either," Sanzu hushes the man.

Kokonoi cleared his throat before pulling out a file from his drawer, turning to face Sanzu before he began to read from the pages in his hand.

"Sanzu Haruchiyo, wanted for;
188 counts of murder
97 counts of extortion
75 counts of fraud
62 counts of aggravated assault and battery against police
18 counts of possession of an illegal firearm
Arson
Public indecency
Defilement
Hijacking
Incrimination
Gang affiliation
Breaking and entering
Destruction of property—" Koko listed off some of the many, many crimes in Sanzu's file while the pink haired man ran around dramatically flailing his arms trying to snatch the book out of Kokonoi's hands.

"Okay! I get it!" He shouted.

"They're only the times you've been caught by the way,"

"I'm not going to kill the poor girl," Sanzu shrugged in defeat.

"Or scare her off? She's probably going to be terrified knowing she's walking into Bonten's main headquarters after having her life saved by one of us." Koko raised an eyebrow.

"You guys forget that she already knows me, I have spoken to her a dozen times before when we were younger, I doubt she'd be scared of me now," Sanzu shakes his head.

"You know her?" Kakucho looks over his shoulder at Sanzu.

"Awh you actually listened to me!" Sanzu taunts.

"And you didn't mention that earlier!?" Kokonoi grumbles.

"You never asked,"

"How?" Kakucho asks curiously, also surprised by the new price of information.

"When I was in toman she was dating the first devision captain and she used to come to the meetings with him sometimes," Sanzu shrugged.

Mikey looked down at his hands at the mention of his former gang, a soft look of sadness in his eyes. Silence washed over the room immediately, everyone noticing Mikey's change in mood.