ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

- 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 -

- 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 -

"By the way I need to get my car detailed, have someone take it over to be cleaned now." Ran tossed his keys over to Rindou who stood tiredly in the doorway looking dazed, not caring about his brothers plans for the day.

"Anything else while I'm at it master?" Rindou rolled his tired eyes.

"Hmmm actually a foot massage would go down a treat," Ran taunts.

"What did your last slave die from?" Rindou shook his head as he made his way toward the bedroom.

"Sanzu probably shot her," Ran smirked earning a chuckle from his brother as he headed upstairs, turning his attention back to his paperwork.

It was Sunday meaning the Haitani's had the day off (almost) but despite that Ran was still proving to be a lazy piece of shit and insisted his brother went to drop his car off to be cleaned since he was the last one to use it.

Reluctantly Rindou made his way upstairs to get dressed for the day, he had to go run some errands in town anyway and so he agreed to his brothers request.

Returning back downstairs after his shower, Rindou was dressed for the day, and despite knowing you didn't work at the cafe on Sunday's he still wanted a cup of coffee to start his morning off right- that was until he noticed the time.

"FUCK!" He shouted, grabbing the keys to Ran's bmw before racing out the door, grabbing a pair of shoes to put on as he went leaving Ran staring at the space Rindou once stood, face twisted up in confusion.

He had a suit fitting today in Shibuya in 30 minutes followed by an eye test to see if he needed to resort back to his old ways of wearing glasses, two appointments which he unfortunately could not miss.

Being a Bonten executive did have its perks, if something came up that he didn't want to do regarding work he simply told someone else to do it unless he was ordered by Mikey directly.
If he needed to have something made for him he could order anyone of the rookies to do it for him, or if he needed someone to take a car to get detailed he could tell someone else to do it for him.
If he had to go to the doctors for whatever reason Bonten had ways around those certain inconveniences, ways to make sure nobody would ever find out who he was let alone tell anyone that he had come in. This included tasks such as his eye appointments and suit fittings. There was only so much time he could spend on competing such mundane tasks due to his busy schedule, and considering he had spent close to a house deposit's worth in paying his optometrist to keep his mouth shut he was not missing this appointment. The same could be said about his suit fitting.

"Take this to the detailers," Rindou bluntly instructs one of the many bonten underlings. He had driven as quickly as he could to head quarters to get someone else to deal with Ran's detailing fiasco since he was going to be late otherwise. Since he had rushed out of the house with nothing but his wallet, phone and a pair of shoes in hand, Rindou was so distracted that when his phone had slipped out of his pocket and slid under the seat of Ran's BMW as he was climbing out he hadn't even noticed. He didn't even realise he he lost it until he went to check the time, watching as the two he had instructed to take his brothers car were driving out of sight.