𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

- 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 -

- 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 -

"Don't be nervous, I'm right here. Nobody is going to touch you," Rindou spoke softly in your ear, his lips ghosting over the tip of your ear as he spoke sending shivers down your spine.

The two of you had just arrived at tonight's meeting moments prior, the entire drive Rindou had noticed the way you anxiously picked at the skin of your fingers, your nails, and the way you bounced your knee up and down softly as a distraction. He had held onto your thigh the entire drive, gently running his thumb across the skin of your leg as a means to soothe your nerves but it didn't appear to do all that much.

"Thank you," you nodded softly unsure of what else to say.

It didn't help that you had no idea what was going to happen tonight, having the only details told to you be 'you just need to come confirm something' left you rather unsure of the whole ordeal.

The sea of well dressed criminals, a mixture of Nishiki and Bonten underlings all loitering around, smoking cigarettes and cigars while waiting to enter the building sent your nerves skyrocketing, not so much because of the amount of killers and murderers surrounding you, it was because of the amount of eyes on you as you moved through the crowd. It seemed as though every single person within the area had their eyes on you from the moment you stepped foot out of the car.

Rindou had been a godsend standing directly behind you the entire time protecting you from their lust filled gazes, keeping his hand planted firmly on your waist at all times, informing everybody you were off limits as you both made your way towards the doors.

Almost everybody there knew who Rindou was, and exactly what he was capable of. The infamous Haitani brothers had a reputation around Roppongi and the surrounding areas that had existed for years since they were young children which only grew more ferocious with age, so just about everyone knew that looking his way for too long was a death sentence on its own not to mention his girl. You knew deep down that everyone was simply staring at Rindou in fear of what he'd do and not at you, or at least tried to convince yourself of that. You tried your best to keep your head down, your eyes trained to the floor as Rindou indirectly assisted you to the front door.

The further into the crowd you ventured the more heads turned to take in the sight approaching them. You were used to people watching you, your last job made it rather impossible to go unnoticed in crowds however this felt different. Everything about this felt uncomfortable, the only sense of relief you had was Rindou's hand gripping softly onto you. The uncomfortable sickening silence that seemed to grow worse the longer you stood in the open almost echoed in your brain, only adding to your discomfort.