𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️
⚠️ torture and gruesome content ⚠️
⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

⚠️ trigger warning: violence ⚠️⚠️ torture and gruesome content ⚠️⚠️ in this chapter ⚠️

- 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- '𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔' 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕-

You had struggled to adjust, a mixture of practically not sleeping for a week, having one of your best friends die in front of you, having your world entirely turned upside down, and having to fully start life over completely under the wing of a criminal organisation, living with two of the most wanted criminals in the country you were mentally out of it. You hadn't even gotten a day to just sit and process what happened yet as yesterday you went out shopping for practically the entire day.

Rindou had gotten up early today since he had to go to work with Ran to once again 'take care of business', you had woken up to his alarm going off and decided you wouldn't go back on your word despite how badly you wanted to go back to sleep. This morning, like you had told Rindou you would last night, you got up while he was in the shower and made him a cup of coffee. He had a coffee machine downstairs, not quiet what you were used to but one that you could work with.

As you were frothing the milk to finish the drink off his footsteps echoed down the hallway, descending down the staircase.

"Good morning," you sung out, looking over your shoulder.

There he stood in all his glory, dressed in a tan suit paired with black shoes and a black tie— an outfit you hadn't seen him wear before, but definitely one you wanted to see him wear again.

"Morning, that smells amazing," the corner of his lip turned up into a crooked smile.

"It's for you, I said I would make you one last night," you smiled back, handing over the cup.

"I was hoping you wouldn't forget," he smirked cheekily.

Your eyes trails down to his hands as he took the warm cup from your grasp, his usual jewellery dressing his fingers making him look like some kind of hand model.

Your gaze stayed stuck on his hands as he took a sip of the hot beverage, something about them were so captivating to you, they were just so pretty you couldn't help but imagine what they would looked like wrapped around your thro—

"Delicious like always," his voice snapped you from your thoughts.

"Oh good," you smiled softly.

"Do you like my rings or something?" He asks, wondering what you were looking so intently at.

"O-oh yeah, they're beautiful," you nodded, glad that he assumed you were amazed by his jewellery.