𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ? -

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 ? -

The next morning you woke up to an empty bed, and the sun shining through the slightly open curtains behind you, failing to do their only job of protecting you from the blinding rays of light hitting your eyes.

The reason behind why the bed was empty was explained rather quickly when hardly a minute later Rindou came in to the room to grab a shirt after showering since he forgot to grab one before he had left.

With wide eyes you gawked at the sight before you, staying completely silent, biting your tongue to stop yourself from audibly gasping or god forbid screaming out in awe at the sight of him wearing only a towel.

He hadn't seemed to notice you were awake nor did he look over to check which you were very thankful for considering you were sat there staring at him intently. You weren't usually one to judge peoples appearances, but holy mother of god did this man look fine.

Everything about him was perfect. Hell, the guy was practically built like a Greek god.

Your eyes traveled over his skin which was lightly coated in water, watching as a few stray water droplets rolled down his torso and into the crease of his v-line, meeting with the edge of his towel. He was turned to the side while searching in his cupboard so you hadn't seen his front side full on, but he was turned enough for you to see that breathtaking sight.

The morning sunlight shinning through the curtains reflected off his glistening skin, if you didn't know any better you would assume he was an angel. A heavily tattooed angel.

Once he had grabbed a shirt from his cupboard he turned fully to face away from you, or more so to head into the bathroom revealing his muscular, perfectly toned back.

You immediately noticed his back tattoos and continued to stare at them in awe as well, noting that they were a continuation of his arm tattoo. Since you didn't see the ones on his chest because his tattooed side was facing away from you, you could only see a tiny bit of it so you didn't know what the design was, however you could tell it was the same style on his entire upper body, front and back.

You watched as he turned to walk back into the bathroom, and thankfully you noticed his head starting to turn back around to face you, finally checking to see if you were still asleep.

Using your quick reflexes you immediately squeezed your eyes shut and pretended to be asleep, not wanting to get caught gawking.

Thankfully since you hadn't moved since you woke up the only visible part of your face that wasn't hidden by the blankets were your eyes upwards, so he wouldn't be able to see the awkwardly flustered smile or facial expression you had resting on your face.

He looked over at you, a small smile forming on his own face at the sight of you still sleeping peacefully, and so with his shirt in hand he tore his gaze away from you and walked out of the bedroom, into the ensuite bathroom leaving the door closed behind him to get dressed and not disturb your slumber.