ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 -

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 -

"You know... I'm starting to think you might have a caffeine addiction," you smiled teasingly, gazing over at the clearly exhausted Haitani.

"I think you're right." Rindou smirked back, the throbbing headache pounding in his head made it extremely difficult to pay attention to anything the girl was saying, not to mention the lewd memories of his actions last night creeping back into his thoughts.

Not surprised that he had woken up with a giant hangover, Rindou had felt dirty. He was disgusted with himself after remembering what he did last night. He took a 20 minute long shower trying to make himself feel more alive but nothing seemed to help, so he decided coffee would be his best bet.

'I hardly even know her, seriously what the hell was that? Maybe I am a creep like Ran...' Rindou mentally huffed, watching as you made his coffee exactly how he liked it without even having to ask. He admired the way you stood there so focused on what you were doing, basking in the warmth of the sunlight peeking through the large window behind you in your spot by the coffee machine.

Rindou was easily your favourite customer, you were always excited to see him walk through those doors of a morning. You couldn't deny he was a fine piece of eye candy, dressed well from head to toe in expensive looking formalwear, jewellery and shoes, and always smelt heavenly like the finest colognes. It was only for a few seconds a day you would be able to smell his expensive cologne, whenever he paid and when he collected his cup of coffee as he had to lean in to do so, but in those few seconds you always caught a whiff of it, and boy did it smell amazing. It wasn't like you purposely sat there like a drug dog sniffing him, and you didn't exactly know how to ask what cologne he wore without sounding like a creep, so you just enjoyed the few seconds of pleasantries silently. Not to mention he always tipped you extremely well so of course he quickly became your favourite customer, making each shift more bearable.

Okay, maybe eye candy was an understatement, he was absolutely stunning from head to toe. Your mind basically turned to mush the second he spoke, his deep voice making you weak at the knees. It was safe to say you had developed a little crush. To make the scene better he had begun staying in the cafe while he drank his beverages ever since he spotted the older gentleman making weird moves on you the other day instead of getting takeaway cups so you got to see him for longer each day, sharing a longer conversation than usual.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" You ask placing his cup of coffee in front of him.

"I have a meeting today but apart from that today is pretty much free," Rindou says, holding back a groan of pain. Your gaze flicked down to his hands, admiring his jewelled fingers for a moment before looking back up to meet his gaze.

'Ughhhhh please, he's got new rings on today and they look so nice!' You mentally drooled, resisting the urge to go absolutely foaming at the mouth,
batshit, sewer rat with rabies feral over how good he looked today.