𝕋𝕖𝕟

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 -

- 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 -

Waking up this morning hurt. Bad. You had barely gotten any sleep because every time you moved you woke yourself up in pain, so coming to work this morning was next to impossible. The walk to work took a little longer than usual due to how slow you were walking, your stomach was really hurting thanks to South's brutality yesterday so much so that even breathing was painful.

The singular hit he landed on your face had split your lip, leaving a bruise forming around the noticeable cut.
You could easily hide the bruises he had caused on your body under your clothes considering your uniform was covering them all so you weren't worried about those ones being seen yet, you had all week for them to heal before you had to worry about hiding them properly for your other job. Although there weren't many ways around hiding stomach bruises in a job where your uniform was practically your birthday suit, there was no point stressing about them now. Your face however was a different story, especially when you had a cut on your face, and on your lip of all places. There weren't many ways to hide that at all.

Of course if anyone asked about it you had a variety of excuses you could use, you were a clumsy person and you tripped over, you opened the door into your face, you had slipped in the shower and landed face down. Hiding the fact your boss had beaten you up for not earning enough was a simple task, nobody that came into the cafe knew you worked anywhere else, and the only person who might even care enough to notice was Rindou to which you could just use an excuse. That didn't change the fact you felt like absolute shit, but there's nothing you could do about it now.

You were almost at the cafe when you heard your phone ringtone go off in your pocket. You pulled it out to see you had a text message from Namika.

Namika:
Hey!! I'm sorry for texting
so early, I hope I didn't
wake you up but I have
a flu shot this afternoon
and you know I absolutely
hate needles... would you
be able to come with me
for moral support?
Pretty please 🫶

You felt your lip curve into a smile as you chuckled softly, immediately regretting it as you felt stabbing pain shoot through you from the movement, and hunched over slightly, sucking your teeth to hold back a whimper.

Y/n:
You didn't wake me up,
what time is the appointment?
I finish work at 3 today so if
it's after that I can come
with you for sure

Namika:
Ahh you life saver!
I love you! Thank you
so much, it's at 5 tonight
because there were no
other available appointments,
I seriously owe you!
I'll shout dinner since
you're going out of your way

Y/n:
That's alright, you don't
have to do that I don't
mind coming with you,
what time would you like
to meet up and where?