𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 -

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 -

"You're getting soft, brother," Ran smirked over his shoulder.

"I am not," Rindou defended himself, grimacing at the idea.

"Bullshit," Ran chuckled.

"Fuck you," Rindou scoffs to his brother.

"Fuck me yourself you coward," Ran retorted.

"...?" Rindou just turns his head to the side and looks at him questioningly.

There was a small awkward pause of silence between the two as Ran processed what he had just said.

"Good point, don't do that," Ran continues.

"You're still whipped though," Sanzu smirked.

"What the fuck happened to you guys? Seriously you used to be tolerable, now the only time you talk to me is when you need something or when you want to fucking harass me," Rindou spat, a frown plastered on his face.

"Not our fault your whipped," Sanzu scoffed.

"Count your days Pinkie," Rindou muttered, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Any idea where we are going by the way?" Sanzu asked Ran.

"Beats me, we got sent a location using coordinates. Do I look like a know the exact geographical location of every city in the country off by heart?" Ran huffed.

"Yeah you're right, you're way too stupid for that," Sanzu smirked.

"He's on a roll today..." Ran rolled his eyes, focusing on the road once again.
"All I know is that we are meeting up with someone and then going to do some kind of heist." Ran looked over at his brother, trying to ignore Sanzu's presence.

"Any idea what we are stealing?" Rindou quizzed, hoping that they weren't walking into an ambush chasing a needle in a haystack.

"Nope, Mikey didn't say. Guess we will find out when we get there," Sanzu carelessly shrugged.

"Great..." Rindou sarcastically huffed.

"Don't worry, you won't have to wait long cause we are already here," Sanzu smiled at the purple haired man in the rear view mirror.

Rindou looked around the area cautiously as Sanzu slowed the car to a stop.

"Oh you have to be fucking with me right now, I'm going to shoot that lanky, fuck faced douche bag right between the eyes if he looks at me right now. You said we were going to meet someone!!" Rindou began immediately spouting out insults after spotting the 6'4 man he despised passionately, leaning up against the hood of his car waiting.