Authors Note Before You Read

Hey guys, I just wanna say a huge thank you for giving my book a chance. There are just a few things that I want to point out before you start reading;

A. This is the first book I'm ever going to write and I'm a 13 year old so I apologise in advance for any grammatical errors that may occur in this book.

B. The start or the book is going to be a bit cliche, but things will get a little crooked in a few chapters 😁.

C. Know that when the conversation is in italics, they are talking to their wolf. But when the conversation is bold, they are mind linking.

D. There is no specific time for updates, but I promise to update as soon as I can.

E. I own the copyright of this story as it is my original story. Please don't copy. If you do, I WILL send my men to eliminate you ☠️. Your family won't find you, they will only find a trail of blood 🩸and a body bag filled with your severed limbs🦴. Don't copy if you want to be safe.

©️ Copyright 2022. Belongs to @Fire_And_Ice_1813, AKA, Akinfolajimi Winner.

Please, I beg you, if you see this book on any app or site apart from Wattpad and Good Novel, please let me know.

F. Lastly, I am open to constructive criticism, it could be corrections in grammar or spellings because I'm still learning. But if you are a fucking internet troll that wants to downright insult my work and hurt my feelings, then kindly keep your thoughts to yourself. Other than that, please don't be shy to drop a comment or two.

Thank you so much
Enjoy.
Muah😘