BWAV Creation

Hola Bitchachos!

Yeah, I'm back with a little behind the scenes view of how I created Back With A Vengeance (BWAV). To give you a little insight of my original ideas for this book and what could have been, and some of these might surprise you.

I advise that you don't read this part until you've finished the whole book because there's gonna be a lot of spoilers here.

1. Kota, Lucy and The Resistance were never supposed to exist!: Yeah, believe it or not but even tough these two characters and their group played a major role in the finale of BWAV, they never existed in my original idea for this book. I just kinda created them on impulse while I was writing and hit a writer's block on the chapters they appeared.

2. Jimmy was supposed to die: In that chapter when Kota was introduced and was seen performing some kind of spell on Jimmy, he was supposed to die. But my friend that is also on Wattpad and saw my book said I shouldn't let him die because he's cute 🥰.

3. Maria was supposed to be blonde: But I decided against it because most of the other books I've read, always made the woman that steals the protagonist's man to be blonde. I think that it makes most blondes look bad and I didn't want to do that in my own story. Plus, it would have made BWAV to be a little cliche and I didn't want it to be cliche.

4. Amanda, Shawn's mate, was supposed to appear in BWAV: That's why I put her in the cast, but I couldn't find any opportunity to insert her in the story, so I will just make an Extra chapter that she'll appear in.

5. Shawn was supposed to be a bad guy: From the very beginning, I wanted to make Shawn a bad guy like Ryan. But then I changed my mind for no apparent reason 😁.

6. Nicole was supposed to be a second chance mate: Do you remember that poor guy that Maria rejected (Chapter 12) ? Well, Nicole was supposed to be his second chance mate.

7. After I created Kota, she was supposed to be Nicole's mate: Funny enough, I had different possibilities for who Nicole's mate would be. And I really wanted to make a rainbow couple, buuuut I decided against it in case there are people who don't like LGBTQ couples and also that fact that it wasn't included in my tags, so... Yeah.

8. Back With A Vengeance's original name: Yup, BWAV wasn't called BWAV when I first published it. I wrote it's original name in the description. BWAV was originally called "The Tale Of The Rejected Ghost." , But then I changed it to BWAV because the first title would have made it easy to predict Victoria's death.

And finally...

9. Victoria was never supposed to die: When I first thought of writing of book and came up with BWAV, the original story idea was completely different from how it actually came out.

BWAV actually had a very cliche storyline when I came up with it. When Max dumped Victoria's body in the forest (Chapter 8), she was still barely alive. And that rouge that she saw before she died ( also Chapter 8) was supposed to save her. And then when she recovers, she will slowly gather rouges that consider her their leader and have a new pack... You know how those stories go.

Well, when I told my brother my original story idea, he told me to that I shouldn't make it go like that. That's when he explained to me what a cliche story is. He said that if I want to write something, that I should make it unique in my own way so that it stands out from other stories, so that my readers won't get tired by the 10th chapter since they already know how it will end.

And that, people, is how Back with A Vengeance was born!