Chapter Seven

A/N: Hey guys. A little warning, there's going to be a very little sex scene ahead. But since I'm 13, I'm going to be very vague about it since I'm not really... Um... you know... whatever, you get the point. It's really uncomfortable 😳😐

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Victoria's POV

Three weeks.

I know that it has been that long from the change of sunlight coming in through the window.

Three weeks of pure pain caused by him. This man doesn't deserve to be called my mate anymore, he doesn't even deserve to be called a man.

He is heartless. He has no soul. He finds amusement in causing pain to his other half. Even the devil himself would feel pity for me. At least he had the decency to feed me, if you can call shoving four slices of stale bread down my throat every four days feeding, but I have to be greatfull that he even gave me food at all.

Those bottles of potions and versions of wolfsbane are almost empty. He uses them repeatedly on me. I don't even think he's testing them anymore, now he's just injecting and wounding me just for his own sick pleasure. Sometimes, he would continuously strike me with the wolfsbane whip, the same one he used the first day.

He didn't even bother to clean my dried blood from it.

There was even a time, that he strapped me to the table and repeatedly stabbed me with an actual silver blade coated in the concentrated wolfsbane...

I can't even describe the anguish I felt.

I passed out from pain that day, upon the whole fact that he injected me with that fucking potion that prevents me from passing out or dieing from pain, that's how bad it was. But I eventually woke up.

Unfortunately.

I want nothing more than to this to all end, I'm so weak and tired now but am still alive. Never in my life have I ever wished for death, but I'm begging for it now. I just want to faint and never wake up, for his potion to suddenly stop working and let me die. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

I've tried screaming for help multiple times, but it was no use. There's no one here. Just him and I.

The only reason I'm still somewhat sane is thanks to Verna. Even though she is also weak and hurting right now, she still finds a way to make me feel a little better, even if it's just for a minute. We are each other's rock to lean on.

Thankfully, he hasn't been here for two whole days. Words can't describe the joy I'm feeling with not having to see his face.

' I hope he trips and falls into a lake of acid.' Verna says to me weakly. She always knows what to say to cheer me up.

Suddenly, I hear two pairs of footsteps from the building above me. I heard two muffled voices, one I recognized as Max, the other I couldn't identify. It sounded high pitched, making me know that it is a female.

The question is, why would Max bring a female to the place he is keeping me trapped in?

The voices have stopped and I heard light footsteps, which I assume belong to the female, fade away while Max's came down towards my cell. He appeared in front of the cell door with his signature smirk.

He unlocked the cell door and left it open as he came towards me. He then silently comes and unlocks the chains binding me to the wall, but the shackles still locked tightly on my wrist. I expected him to take me to the table, but am surprised when he takes me out of the cell.