Authors Note. Not an update

Hey guys! I just want to clarify a few things.

I decided to improve a few aspects of this book. Don't worry, I didn't change the contents of the previous chapters. I don't want you guys to go through the stress of going back to reread those chapters and change whatever concept you have on this book.

I just wanted to let you know that I only changed;

– The Title of the book.

– The Description, and

– The Cover. I hope you like the newest cover. I'm not the one who made the picture, but I did the text myself. That counts, right?

The storyline and everything else still remains the same. Although, I think that I might come back in a few months or years after I finish this book to do some editing.

I'm very sure that when my future self comes back to read this book she'll be like↓

“Damn, how the hell did my 13 year old self manage to pull this off? I'm so amazing! I'm impressed with myself. *Time Warp to the past* Hey little me! You deserve a high five. *Gives me a high five and a pat on the back then goes back to the Future*” lol 🤣. Thats how I roll bitches.

Also, I just wanted you to know that, sadly, this book will be coming to an end within 10 chapters or so, I'm not sure yet. I won't be writing a sequel, but I MIGHT write a few bonus chapters after. No promises.

I'm so sorry if you're upset that this isn't an update, I just wanted to clarify some changes I made to the book. Don't worry though, I'm going to post the next chapter by the end of the week. It's taking longer than usual to update because I am having a serious case of writers block. I mean, I already know what I want to happen but I'm just having trouble trying to figure out how to develop things up to that point.

Until next time
Adios Amigos
Bye😘