24: The End (Part 1)

Narrator's POV

"P-Please don't do this, I-I am y-your m-mate."

She looked at him with disgust clearly written on her face, "How dare you? How DARE you, call me your mate after EVERYTHING you have done?! You fucking son of a bitc-"

Woah, woah, woah, pause.

Ok, you guys are probably wondering how all of... that, happened, and are most likely confused as hell and thinking of ways to end me for updating super late.

Well, let's rewind back a little bit. Back to Thursday afternoon when a certain black haired bitch went back to her room and when a certain blue eyed ghost took over her body.

Yeah, you read that right. Our favorite ghost possesed the body of our not-so-favorite wannabe werewolf Luna.

"Woah" Victoria said as she moved Maria's hand, "Verna, this is so cool. I didn't think that it would actually work."

Verna made herself slightly visible as she inspected the possessed she wolf, "Meh" she said, "I don't like this new look. You resemble a slutty bitch."

"Of course I look like a slutty bitch, it is Maria's body I'm in."

"Ew. You sound like her too." Verna scrunched her nose in mock disgust, which... probably looked like a snarl since she's a, well, a wolf.

"C'mon girl, it's not that bad."

"Dude, you sound like nails on chalkboard." Verna deadpanned.

Vicky chuckled, "Imagine how she'll sound like if she sings."

"Oh no. Goddess help me." Verna groaned. Victoria grinned with mirth in her eyes.

"Sing out loud, sing out proud.
      Every voice deserves a    crowd
      La la la la la.
      Every voice is musical
      La la la la la." Vicky sang the song from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn in Maria's voice.

"Argh. NO, every voice is not musical. Stop iiiitt! My ears are dying!"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." She laughed.

A knock was heard at the door which made them to stop their fun and games. Verna immediately made herself invisible again and Victoria got into character.

"What?!" She groaned at the person as she opened the door, relief filling her when she saw that it was just our wonderful blonde actress, Lucy.

"Sherlock Holmes?" Lucy asked. It was a code word that only Victoria would know and would be able to reply.

"Green house London." She replied.

"Thank goodness it worked."

"Yeah. C'mon, let's go."

So, the blonde haired girl and our young werewolf ghost in the body of this book's second most hated character, went out to find the Gamma that looks like Charlie Puth so that they can carry on with the remaining phases of their plan to sabotage the Luna ceremony.

Phases in which the author is too lazy to write.

So, fast forward to Saturday evening, again, another result of the author's laziness, and the ceremony is about to begin.

The venue is in a large clearing freshly made just for this occasion. Alpha Max, our most hated character, decided to have the wedding and the Luna ceremony on the same day because he doesn't want to spend anymore money for a separate celebration for a wedding.