Top 5 underrated matchups

What's going on guy's it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and today we're going to be doing another top 5 which is Top 5 underrated matchups for this list we're going to be going over matchups that are either hated, downplayed, or overshadowed by other matchups and why they aren't as bad as people make them out to be. So anyways without further a do let's get to the list.

5. Shadow VS Zero (Sonic VS Mega Man)

This one was hated by many for many reasons, in fact I used to hate this one myself but as time grows on and after further research I came to the conclusion that this is in fact Zero's best matchup, while definitely not Shadow's best as I prefer M...

This one was hated by many for many reasons, in fact I used to hate this one myself but as time grows on and after further research I came to the conclusion that this is in fact Zero's best matchup, while definitely not Shadow's best as I prefer Mewtwo but definitely a good alt. Realizing this I asked myself a question: WTF did this fight get so much hate while Meta Knight VS Zero got popular? That makes no sense we're talking about a fight that actually makes sense and matches Zero well and you have another where it doesn't. To prove this let's look at the connections.

The connections between Shadow and Zero is their both red and black fan favorite characters who are considered the ultimate creations, created by evil scientists (Professor Robotnik and Dr. Wily, respectively) being the second to their creator's previous creations (Biolizard and Bass, respectively) however because of their raw power and destructive capabilities they were feared and sealed away in a capsule never to be awakened until many years later and were studied by the scientists of the time they were awakened (Dr. Eggman and Dr. Cain, respectively) both have a dark, cold, and even violent personalities as both started off as villains all thanks to their creators who brainwashed them (Robotnik placed false memories of Maria's last with in Shadow causing him to want revenge on humanity and Wily placed a Maverick Virus in Zero that turns him violent and into his true self when the virus consumes him enough) both have worked with the series main villains at one point (Dr. Eggman and Sigma respectively) but eventually became the good guys, both also are close to a girl who tragically lost their lives (Maria Robotnik and Iris, respectively), are also the rivals/allies of a blue heroic protagonists (Sonic and Mega Man X, respectively), both eventually joined heroic organizations to fight evil (G.U.N and Maverick Hunters, respectively), and later are apart of teams (Team Dark and Resistance, respectively) both have abilities to stop time (Chaos Control and Dark Hold, respectively) and both can transform into super forms (Super Shadow and Black Zero, respectively) both at one point where sealed away again only to be awakened by a female character who eventually becomes their teammate (Rouge and Dr. Ciel, respectively) however upon awakening they lost all their memories and have to regain them back which leads to them staring in their own games as the protagonists (Shadow The Hedgehog 2005 game and Mega Man Zero series, respectively). Both have fought villains who look exactly like them who were sealed away long before the events of the series (Mephiles and Omega, respectively) both battle the final villains of their stories who are hellbent on destroying humanity (Black Doom and Dr. Weil, respectively) finally both have a similar space battle and fell from the sky where people thought they were dead (However whereas Shadow survived, Zero actually died).