Top 5 Honkai Impact 3rd villains

What's up guys it's Mario and Sonic gamer and today we're going to be going over the top 10 villains in Honkai Impact 3rd, where I rank a list of the top 5 villains. Before we start I have to address that anti-heroes or people who weren't truly villains to begin with such as Mei, Durandal, Rita, Herrscher of Sentience, and Veilona will not be included and lastly this list is based on pure opinion. So without further ado let's get started.

5. Raven

Starting this list off at number 5 we have Natasha Cioara otherwise known as Raven

Starting this list off at number 5 we have Natasha Cioara otherwise known as Raven. Raven is a pretty interesting character, when we first met her she was a dark, cold, and ruthless mercenary doing anything at World Serpent and appeared to be heartless. However we eventually figure out that she has a heart as in the Nagazora arc we later found out that she's the adopted mother of dozens of shelter children she rescued during the events of the 2014 Honkai Eruption that took place in Nagazora and created a shelter called Roost. We also learn more about her as when she was a child, Raven was a survivor of the 2000 Honkai Eruption in Siberia where afterwards she was taken away by Gray Serpent at such a young age with her brother telling her to leave and live well. The amount of trauma that she experienced it's no telling Raven is the way she is as she was taken away from her only family (who's probably dead by now) on top of being basically forced to train under a terrorist organization into doing their bidding and when she rescued those kids it not only shows how kind and caring she is but it's clear that she doesn't want anyone to suffer the same fate she did. She also clearly has a grudge against the Honkai and Herrschers which is why she wanted to kill Kiana most likely due to the fact that she's Sirin's vessel and she'd want revenge for all of the damage she cause in the Second Eruption before being stopped by Mei. Speaking of which I really enjoyed her dynamic with Mei I thought it was pretty cool and really shows how much of a caring person Raven can be. Raven never truly wanted to follow World Serpent's plans at heart she only did this for the children she saved. Raven may have had some bad moments but she's proven that she always had some good in her. I do hope we see more of her in the future maybe when Part 2 comes out next year.

4. Herrscher of Dominance

 Herrscher of Dominance