That Vegan Teacher lies once again and is a hypocrite

Yo what's up guys so recently That Vegan Teacher made a video about her calling the cops because someone made a death threat about her mother in law.

Now this video strikes me a red flag for multiple reasons. For those of you guys who don't know this is not the first time the police got involved with this crazy vegan lunatic as she previously got involved with the cops when they came to her house about breaking the law of driving while using her phone and recording.

And in this video she plays it off as she didn't do anything wrong even though there is actual evidence of it being a complete lie.

She also lies and makes it seem like the cops know her from somewhere on the Internet and that they SOMEHOW agree with her vegan ideology when in reality the police doesn't give a shit about her being vegan, her ideology, or that she's famous if she breaks the law the police will respond and either give her a ticket or arrest her, they're not there to start a conversation with her their just doing their job. So people know based on past experience she's lied like multiple times and unless she shows evidence (which she doesn't) everything she says will be considered a goddamn lie. Vegan Teacher says she was threatened but she showed zero evidence that backs up her claim. Remember when Karen claimed that boys tried to break into her house in an attempt to take her dog Bella away from her basically trying to make herself out to be a victim of a true crime case and she showed no evidence to back up her claim?

(0:00-0:57)

Well she did the exact same shit here. She claimed that somebody threatened her family and didn't show any evidence to back it up. Like if That Vegan Teacher truly was a victim of death threats or true crime cases why didn't she show evidence that backs up her claim? Let me answer that: Because she's trying so hard to push her vegan agenda on others that she's willing to make up stories of times when she was a victim and show zero evidence to back it up and thinking that people like me won't see through her lies. Vegan Teacher has made up so many stories and so many lies that it's clearly hard to take her seriously. She's made up so many lies I've completely lost count so I will not believe her until I see evidence.

But let's say these claims are true for argument. Vegan Teacher is a hypocrite as she's made MULTIPLE death threats to 99% of non vegans in the entire world like here's a couple of examples.

 Vegan Teacher is a hypocrite as she's made MULTIPLE death threats to 99% of non vegans in the entire world like here's a couple of examples

This skeleton has made so much of a hobby making death threats to others who have never been vegan yet when a death threat comes to her she all of the sudden cries about it and here's what I have to say to that:

I don't condone to sending death threats but I will say that Vegan Teacher definitely deserves it that's what she gets for sending people death threats so karma's a bitch and I don't feel bad for her especially since her constant blasphemy against God and Jesus automatically makes her even worst than some of the worst murderers and rapists on the planet like Jeffrey Dahmer and Larry Nassar and any other worst criminals. It's about damn time that Ms. Karen who is a 12 year old child trapped in a late 50s old woman's body got a taste of her own medicine. I wouldn't send death threats to her but she more or less deserves it she's had her fun doing this to others now she's suffering the same way we are suffering. Vegan Teacher if you somehow find this I have something to say: If you don't like death threats being thrown at you or your family then don't do it to others. And as for boys breaking into her house to take her dog Bella well guess what I think it's justified. Why? Because you are abusing your dog via your vegan dog diet and not letting her eat the diet she needs and wants. Remember when vegans like DXE said they should have the right to rescue animals when they are being used for meat or entertainment basically having the right to steal?

Well by their logic those boys have every right to break into That Vegan Teacher's house and steal Bella from her because she's clearly an animal abuser forcing an omnivore to become a herbivore and save her from the cage YOU put her in.

Nice try making yourself out to be a good person when in reality in your logic you are a Nazi supporting the "animal holocaust" like the rest of the world. Karma hit you many times and now it hits you again. I hope Karma continues to hunt you down and destroy you until the day you die. And once that happens nobody will miss you.

But that's it for this chapter thank you all so much for reading and I will see you all next time. Peace.