Why I don't belive That Vegan Teacher's phone story

What's up guys it's Mario and Sonic fanboy and recently That Vegan Teacher made a video where allegedly someone stole her phone and now she's pressing charges.

Once again That Vegan Teacher says that she's a victim of a true crime case now if you've been reading my chapters about this lunatic you would know that I don't believe her "stories" based on past experiences. And we're going to be going over why that is the case so without further a do let's begin.

For a brief summary just in case you haven't watched the video: Basically the story is that someone came up to That Vegan Teacher and says that she was recording them and that's why she took it. Now I'm calling bullshit on this because Karen has a history of lying one of the best examples is when she said that the cops came by and recognized her despite giving her a ticket and she a ticket for filming her phone while driving. She basically said that they had a wonderful conversation.

(3:32-6:13)

Which you should know that it's complete bullshit because we all know officers don't care about who that person is, they are doing their job. But obviously this is Vegan Teacher's fantasy world so it probably happened there but not in reality on top of that she changed her story and everyone should know that anyone who changes their story at least once is a clear sign that their lying so it's safe to say she made that whole encounter up and likely just got a ticket. Not to mention there is evidence of her driving while recording.

And also not to mention she didn't show any evidence that she did nothing wrong. On top of that she also said that boys broke into her house in an attempt to steal Bella.

(0:00-0:57)

But again this raises questions such as: Where's the police report? Where is the camera footage? How did they break in? We can also argue that it's all made up because according to this guy all they did was ding dong ditched (basically knocking on her door or ringing the doorbell and ran away with their tails between their legs.

This woman said two years ago that she was a victim of some kind of burglary yet shows zero evidence to back up her claim only for someone to come out and said they didn't try to steal her dog. As you guys can see Mrs. Karen is a big fat liar! You would think that if this did happen it would be all over the news especially since she is a public figure and a famous YouTuber with police reports, witnesses, and arrests, how I know this is because when That Vegan Teacher got banned from TikTok they wasted no time putting her ass on the news.

So if this story was true you would think that this whole phone incident would be on the news especially since in those types of situations witnesses would be recording the situation and it would go viral hours later and be on the national headlines but seeing as I can't find any evidence that supports her claim I'm considering Vegan Teacher a liar until evidence says otherwise. Someone who is mostly hated as her would be on the news right now. Also I one thing I should probably point out is that while yes you do have the right to record in a public place you don't have the right to record other people without permission unless you're trying to defend yourself but considering we don't see any evidence of said video she was recording it's hard to take her seriously. I bring this up in the likely event it is true because we all know how vegans like her would act like disrupting public places, recording random people and being sneaky about it and when they caught they whin and complain saying they did nothing wrong or I have the right to do this or I did nothing. So That Vegan Teacher must be doing something wrong here especially since a similar activist pressed charges against Bobby Wagner for tackling him even though the activist was disrupting the game

So you would think Vegan Teacher would be on the headlines as well in this alleged situation but nope I see no evidence that back up her story so it's hard to take her seriously I've seen V-gan Booty be on the news more often than Vegan Teacher ha...

So you would think Vegan Teacher would be on the headlines as well in this alleged situation but nope I see no evidence that back up her story so it's hard to take her seriously I've seen V-gan Booty be on the news more often than Vegan Teacher has because there's actual evidence to back up her stories but until That Vegan Teacher has evidence that her phone was stolen I'm going to say she is lying. Which should be no surprise to anyone That Vegan Teacher is simply desperate for attention that she is willing to lie and show zero evidence to get it.

But anyways guys that's it for this chapter thank you all so much for reading and I'll see you all next time. Peace.