𝟬𝟰 🔥 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀?

The 2018 Prison world was certainly not Mercedes favourite place

The 2018 Prison world was certainly not Mercedes favourite place. Upon her entrance in the world she had kept her charming, optimistic and loving personality, though she was incredibly confused and curious to her surrounds.

Four years passed, and the girl became less smiley and bubbly as she had once been, and now was rather cold, wicked and vicious. She told herself she wouldn't succumb to the darkness, as the others in the prison world had... but eventually she did.

Kai, Jade, Wendy and Diego were the names of the others stuck in the prison world. Mercedes hadn't gotten along with most of them... infact she'd go as far as to say she loathed their existence. Except for Jade Salvatore, the blonde haired vampire, who was the daughter of Valerie Tulle and Stefan Salvatore.

Currently, the fire filled supernatural being was cooking popcorn, for a movie night with Jade.

There was a surprising amount of movies in this particular prison world. Truthfully, Damon and Stefan both had quite the movie collections stashed away in their rooms.

Most of them were classics, and considered boring in the eyes of Mercedes, but they passed the time, which she sure had a lot of.

"You're burning the popcorn!" Jade's voice called, as the vampire entered the kitchen. Mercedes realised she'd been zoning out.

The ravenette quickly removed the heat from the pot of popcorn. She seemed slightly relieved when she realised that only a few pieces had burnt.

"Smells good." Jade hummed, approaching the stove. With the pot lid removed, Mercy took a piece of popcorn and flicked it in Jade's direction. Swiftly, the Salvatore caught it in her mouth.

"So what's the movie choice tonight? I was thinking Twilight—"

"Again? Jade, we've watched that so many times." Mercy eyed the girl, who had a small smirk on her lips. "But we have to watch Breaking Dawn, I want to see the wedding again."

Mercy rolled her eyes playfully, before she looked at Jade with a loving look. Jade and Mercedes had become best friends, and considering how they lacked emotions, they didn't show it around eachother.

"Okay, Breaking Dawn it is." Mercy decided, before she poured the popcorn into a large plastic bowl. Meanwhile, Jade grabbed two cans of cola from the fridge.

With that, the two girls headed to Jade's room, to watch a movie together.

⋆⋅🔥⋅⋆

After watching Breaking Dawn, Mercedes and Jade were laying on Jade's bed. Their backs were pressed against the blanket, while they both looked up at the roof.