𝟮𝟭 🔥 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Mercedes and Tahlia stood beside Alaric with their bags, as he reached out to knock on the door of the Salvatore residence

Mercedes and Tahlia stood beside Alaric with their bags, as he reached out to knock on the door of the Salvatore residence. The door opened, and before them stood a woman in her nursing uniform, clearly about to go to work.

"Hey Elena." Alaric spoke as the Salvatore smiled. "Hey Ric, hi girls!" The brunette opened the door. "Please, come in. I'll show you to your room." Elena spoke chipperly as Alaric offered his daughter figure a warm smile. "Thank you so much for doing this." He insisted.

Mercedes and Tahlia entered the house with their bags, while Elena looked to Alaric. "It's no issue at all. Stefanie will be excited to have girls her age staying here." She declared before she asked quietly, "Do you have a permanent solution though?"Alaric shook his head before he followed up, "I'm working on it."

The pair said goodbye before Elena closed the door behind her, and turned to the cousins. "I'm Elena, it's nice to meet you girls." The Salvatore said before Mercedes replied, "I'm Mercedes but you can call me Mercy."

Tahlia seemed a little uncomfortable, being in somebody else's house. The pyromancer was too busy looking around to realise that Elena had introduced herself. "This is Tahlia." Mercedes then added, nudging her cousin who had been lost in her own thoughts.

Elena lead the Ramirez girls up to Jeremy Gilbert's old bedroom, which herself and Damon had turned into a guest room. There was a large double bed pushed towards the wall, and a single mattress placed on the floor. The girls placed their bags near the cupboard, deciding to unpack later.

"Why don't I introduce you both to my daughter, before I head off to work?" Elena suggested as Mercy and Tahlia nodded, before they followed her up the stairs. Reaching Elena's own childhood bedroom, the brunette reached out to knock on the door.

"Stefanie? May I come in?" Elena asked, before hearing some sort of yes in response, amongst the loud music the younger Salvatore blasted in her bedroom. Elena opened the door, as Stefanie fortunately turned her music down.

"Stef, I'd like to you to meet Mercy and Tahlia. They're going to be staying with us for a while." Elena introduced the trio as Mercedes gave Stefanie a wave. The younger brunette got off of her bed and approached the Ramirez' girls, as Tahlia seemed a little nervous.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm taking today off school to help you guys settle in." Stefanie said as Elena frowned slightly as it was Damon who'd allowed her to take the day off school.

Elena then turned to the cousins. "Alaric has enrolled you both into Mystic Falls high, so you'll be starting tomorrow. Feel free to spend today unpacking." The Salvatore gave them a smile.