𝟮𝟮 🔥 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁

Mercedes and Tahlia walked behind Stefanie, as she led them to the entrance of Mystic Falls High

Mercedes and Tahlia walked behind Stefanie, as she led them to the entrance of Mystic Falls High. As they walked through the courtyard they noticed many students seated in different cliques as though they were in a 2000s movie.

They entered the hallways as Stefanie began to lead them to the reception, so they could receive their timetables, locker combination etc, though Stefanie got a little sidetracked as she noticed Finch in the corridor.

"Fi!!" Stefanie called out, as the Tarrayo snapped her head towards the girl. "Hey Stef!" Finch's expression turned into a bright smile before the pair rushed to engulf eachother in a bone crushing hug, as if they hadn't seen eachother in forever. In reality, it had been 2 days.

Once they broke apart, Finch's eyes quickly averted to the Ramirez cousins, although when her eyes met Tahlia in particular the pyromancer couldn't help but to blush and quickly look away.

"You're that girl from the Grill... who has a death wish." Finch spoke, her eyes landing on Mercy as she grinned slightly. "A death wish?" Tahlia squeaked, her face still a little red. "Death by caffeine overdose." Finch delivered the punch line as Mercedes snorted in amusement.

"And who is this tall beauty?" The Tarrayo then asked, her eyes moving to Tahlia as the Ramirez felt her cheeks heat up at the eye contact. Mercedes glanced at Tahlia, noticing her expression before she looked to Finch who wore a smile. Stefanie noticed this, and felt as though Mercedes was plotting something.

Mercy threw her arm around Tahlia's shoulders before she faced Finch. "This little cutie here is my cousin, Tahlia." The Ramirez introduced before Finch sent a smile towards the pyromancer. "I'm Finch, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm taking the girls to reception." Stefanie brought back the cousins attention to the task at hand. "I'll see you later Finch." The Salvatore smiled as Finch nodded, "Yeah, see you in class Stef."

With that, the best friends parted ways as Stefanie continued to walk Mercy and Tahlia to the reception. Once inside, the lady behind the desk went through their files before she gave them everything they needed: timetables, locker combinations and a list of potential extracurriculars if they wished to partake in any.

Stefanie helped the girls to their lockers, before the bell rang signalling that they had to go to class. The Salvatore glanced at both of their timetables, realising that Mercedes had English along with Finch, while Tahlia had Physics with Stefanie.

"Okay, I'll take you to your class. Finch has English too." Stefanie said to Mercedes before she looked to Tahlia. "You have Physics, like me." She explained.

⋆⋅🔥⋅⋆

Most of the day had gone by, and Mercy found that she was fitting in at Mystic Falls high quite easily. She had been socialising well with her peers, which didn't go unnoticed by popular girl Dana Lilien.