𝟭𝟴 🔥 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

Mercedes had been trying to talk to Alaric of her plan, but with the school wanting to celebrate the fall of Malivore, he wasn't willing to hear it

The grumpy Ramirez sat in her dorm, looking over her cork-board again to make sure she had everything in place. She had sunk hours into this plan and she wanted it to go perfectly.

The door to her dorm suddenly swung open, and the hellhound was quick to shove her cork-board behind her desk, so it was out of view, before turning to face Jade who had drunkly stumbled into the dorm.

"Dude! You are missing an epic party!" Jade spoke, as Mercedes seemed surprised by the way the Salvatore was speaking. "I was about to come and join in on the fun." Mercy insisted, which wasn't a complete lie. She had planned to join the party, but was hoping to take a bit more time before she did.

"Come on, let's go. Tahlia and Drea are versing Elias and Harry in beer pong. Its pretty intense." Jade admitted, as she linked her arm through the hellhounds before dragging her towards the doorway.

Mercedes took one last look at her cork-board, which she could see half of it poking out from behind her desk, though she decided to leave it knowing nobody would enter their room.

"Hey, Josie and I will be going on a date." Jade added, as the vampire had asked the Saltzman on a date. "Ew." Mercedes replied causing Jade to laugh. "Oh come on, she's not as bad as you think."

"She treats Lizzie like shit, plus she hates me." Mercedes reminded the Salvatore as they continued to walk out to the pool area.

The best friends headed back towards the pool area where everyone was partying. As mentioned, Tahlia and Drea were versing Elias and Harrison in beer pong with Sebastian wanting to verse the winner with Jed. Brylie sat nearby, drinking and batting her eyelashes at Harrison as the other witch was completely clueless to it.

Harry had been using his witch abilities to move his cups whenever Drea or Tahlia would throw the ball, so to punish his cheating the girls made him drink. And drunk, he was.

The Feng had pink tinted cheeks, and was giggling over dumb shit. He also kept missing Drea and Tahlia's cups when it was his turn to throw the ball. Elias wasn't impressed, but he was no better.

"Babe! I didn't think you were coming." Lizzie's tipsy voice called out, as the blonde left Josie's side to approach her girlfriend. Mercy smiled at the drunken blonde, "I wasn't going to, but I missed your pretty face." The Ramirez winked at her girlfriend.

"I dragged her out of her room." Jade cut in, walking past the girlfriends to approach Josie. Lizzie couldn't help but to laugh before she took Mercy's hands in her own. "Dance with me."