𝟭𝟭 🔥 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀

After a "physical combat" class, Mercedes found herself leaving the classroom without a second thought

After a "physical combat" class, Mercedes found herself leaving the classroom without a second thought. She didn't even wait for any of her friends, wanting to just grab lunch and relax.

It was evident to most that Mercy hadn't been herself. She was usually quite contributive to her classes, and quite social with her classmates, but over the past couple of days she had kept to herself.

Walking down the corridor in her own world, Mercy hadn't heard Harrison approach her. The Feng quickly looked down at his hand, which held a small flower bulb he had taken from a plant pot that was placed near the teacher's desk. Using a spell, he quickened the growth of the flower and it opened up into a beautiful lily.

"Mercy!" Harry called out, as the hellhound stopped walking, and turned around. "Hey Harry." The Ramirez replied, as Harrison stopped now that he was in front of her.

The witch took the flower, and reached out to place it atop her ear. "I got you something." He spoke. Mercy smiled lightly, "Uh, thanks." She replied, before the two continued to walk together.

"I just wanted to see how you are going... you've been pretty quiet lately. I miss watching you put Elias in his place during class." Harrison admitted as Mercy laughed a little. She did enjoy crushing Elias' large ego.

"I'm okay, I just have a lot going on." Mercy responded, as Harry nodded. He figured the ravenette would elaborate if she felt comfortable, so he didn't push her.

"Did you want to grab lunch with me?" Harry then suggested, wanting to keep his new friend company. "Oh... that's sweet, thank you... but I think I just need to be alone." The Ramirez decided as Harrison nodded.

"Okay! If you ever want any company or anything... let me know!" The Feng insisted, before holding out his fist for a fistbump. Mercy smiled, "Yeah, of course." She said before returning the fistbump.

Harrison then left, as Mercy watched him walk further down the hallway, eventually meeting Elias.

"He is so into you." A voice piped up, belonging to Brylie, who Mercedes hadn't realised was even there. "It makes me sick." She added, as she had feelings for the Feng.

"Uh... Harry? He isn't into me. I'm a lesbian, Brylie... and he knows that." Mercy spoke, facing the Hassan girl. "So you can stop being all insecure and taking it out on me because you like him and he doesn't even spare you a glance." The Ramirez decided, before she went to continue you walking.

"God.. you're really an evil bitch." Brylie insisted, as Mercy turned back around to face her. "Mhm. The evilest. Now leave me the fuck alone, will you?" The ravenette responded, trying to leave the Hassan yet again, fortunately this time she didn't follow.