𝟭𝟲 🔥 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽

With the arrival of Tahlia, Alaric had been summoned to his office to talk to the pyromancer

With the arrival of Tahlia, Alaric had been summoned to his office to talk to the pyromancer. The Saltzman had Dorian gather Mercedes, so the cousins could be reunited again.

Tahlia sat in the chair actually from Alaric, not really giving him much information as he poked her with many questions.

Truthfully, Tahlia was a shy girl. She was very affectionate and outgoing around Mercedes but to people she didn't know, she was pretty shy.

A lot of this had to do with living in a small village and never really being able to venture far. Honestly, Tahlia had surprised herself with being able to make it to the Salvatore school.

Mercedes suddenly bounded into the office, the hellhound being quick to rush to her cousin. "Tahlia! Oh my god!!!" The Ramire blurted out as Tahlia got to her feet and received a bone crushing hug from Mercy. Tahlia just giggled nervously as she hugged her sister figure back.

Alaric and Dorian smiled at the girls before Alaric glanced up at Dorian. "Thanks, you can go now." The Saltzman insisted as Dorian took one last look at the excited girls and the smile on Mercedes face before he reluctantly left. He just hoped Alaric would do the right thing and let Tahlia stay at the school, if that was what she wanted.

"Let's see here... Tahlia Ramirez. Parents Geoff and Louisa Ramirez. And you're a pyromancer?" Alaric asked, making a file on Tahlia as she simply nodded in response.

"You're a year younger than Mercedes yet you both are in the same school year?" Alaric asked as Mercedes nodded, "This smart cookie got to skip a year." She explained. "Mercedes, I'd appreciate if you'd let Tahlia speak for herself." Alaric insisted as Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"You're from.. Vuurheske? I have never heard of that place." Alaric admitted as Tahlia nodded, "It's uh... a small village." She spoke up.

"Is there any information that I need to know? Any supernatural bonds perhaps?" Alaric asked as Mercy narrowed her eyes at him. "She's a pyromancer, not a hellhound." She reminded the headmaster.

Tahlia shook her head, "If you know enough about pyromancers then... you shouldn't really need anything else. I don't really stand out from the other pyromancers in my village... we're the same." She spoke, her voice softer than her booming cousin's.

"Okay, well you can stay with Mercedes and Jade for tonight. I'll have you assigned a dorm tomorrow. Oh— and my daughters will run a tour for you in the morning." Alaric explained as Tahlia nodded, "Thanks." She replied, not really sure what else to say. She didn't really express herself easily when it came to strangers.