𝟭𝟰 🔥 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹

Over the next few days, Mercy found herself trying to settle in at the Salvatore school

Over the next few days, Mercy found herself trying to settle in at the Salvatore school. She couldn't deny, she wasn't doing the best as her fixation was purely on tracking down and killing Kai.

Currently, in herself and Jade's dorm, the Ramirez had a large cork-board laid out on her desk, with printed pictures of the former teachers and victims from Parker Academy. In the middle was a photo of Kai's face, as pieces of thread were connected from Kai to the photos of the victims.

Mercedes was learning more and more about Kai and the victims each day, and the more she learnt about each victim, the more she wanted to avenge them.

The more she learn about Kai, the angrier she became. At first, she had felt a little sorry for him, as he was considered to be the family abomination... which was something the hellhound could relate to.

But remembering that he killed his family in cold blood, made her sympathy for him waver. Even though Mercedes had dislike towards her own family for the way they treated her, she'd never once considered killing them in response.

There was a quick knock at the ravenette's door, and quickly she went to hide the cork-board until she could hear that it was Sebastian. Leaving the board on display, the Ramirez opened the door.

"Hello, Hotheaded one." Sebastian greeted, stepping inside before Mercy quickly closed the door. "Hi, Pirate boy." The hellhound responded before her eye darted to the six shots of espresso sitting in the glass that Sebastian held.

"I brought what you asked." The vampire said, before handing the espresso glass to Mercedes. "Thanks." Mercy answered taking it before she walked over to her desk, as Sebastian's eyes averted to the cork-board.

"I'm not sure how long I can keep lying to Lizzie, Drea and Jade before they catch onto me." Sebastian confessed, as he'd been trying to help Mercy in her search for Kai, by keeping her loved ones occupied with his lies so they didn't worry about their friend.

For one, it did surprise everyone that Sebastian and Mercy were suddenly and supposedly hanging out, in reality Sebastian would just bring her coffee and see how she was going, as he was the only one who knew what the hellhound was currently devoting her time to.

"Soon I should have enough information on Kai... then I can go after him." Mercy responded, before she noticed a folder that was under Sebastian's arm.

"What is that?" She asked curiously, as though a lightbulb went off in the vampire's head. "Oh— Landon wanted me to give this to you." Sebastian said, holding out the folder to Mercy.

Mercedes read the cover of the folder, "Salvatore the Musical: Bonnie Bennett." She spoke in a monotone way, as though she already wanted to hand the folder back to Sebastian.