𝟮𝟲 🔥 𝗮𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹

Mercedes wore a surprised expression on her face, when she saw Lizzie standing in the hallways of Mystic Falls high

Mercedes wore a surprised expression on her face, when she saw Lizzie standing in the hallways of Mystic Falls high. The blonde had just turned herself visible to the public eye after staying invisible to avoid being seen by Josie and MG.

"Who was that?" Lizzie asked curiously as Mercy had just been speaking to Finch moments prior, before walking down the corridor to speak to Tahlia.

"That's Finch. She's one of my new friends... and Tahlia's crush." Mercy explained, though she said the last part in a quieter voice. "Oh... Tahlia?" Lizzie asked with surprise as she watched the pair interact.

"Why are you so surprised?" Mercedes asked as Lizzie shrugged before she blurted out, "Tahlia has zero game. She is beautiful but she definitely lacks confidence." The Saltzman noticed in the way Tahlia interacted with Finch.

"Well, that's because she hasn't got any experience when it comes to romance." Mercedes stated as Lizzie raised an eyebrow. "Neither do you?? And I can promise you that you have game." The Saltzman admitted as Mercedes seemed surprised by this compliment but offered a slight smirk, "Thank you."

"I am rooting for them... but I don't really know a lot about Finch. I just hope she would treat my little cousin right." Mercy stated.

"I could help her... wanna come?" Lizzie asked as Mercedes seemed confused. The blonde reached out and touched Mercy's hand to siphon from her, though the pair paused and looked at eachother with a confused expression as a memory flashed before their eyes.

The Ramirez gently placed her hand on Lizzie's cheek, catching her attention. "It's going to be okay." The young girl said, as Lizzie sniffled.

When the young witch looked at Mercy, and saw her soft smile and warm eyes, she felt safe. The Saltzman began to relax, and after a moment Lizzie lurched forward and hugged Mercedes.

The ravenette was taken by surprise, before she put her small arms around the girl and hugged her back.

Mercedes blinked in surprise, as Lizzie looked just as confused. "Did you see that too?" The Ramirez asked as Lizzie nodded. "Uh... yeah, I'm not sure what that was about." Lizzie admitted before she cleared her throat.

"Invisique." Lizzie casted a spell, turning herself and Mercedes invisible to the public. "Now let's go follow Tahlia." The Saltzman grinned, as the pair walked down the corridor to meet up with Tahlia and Finch.

Lizzie knocked the books out of Tahlia's hands, causing the pyromancer to jump in surprise. She bent down to pick them up, as Finch bent down to help her.