𝟬𝟵 🔥 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆

Parker Academy??

Parker Academy??

At first, Mercedes wanted to simply laugh in Kai's face. She'd been stuck with Kai for four years, there was no way this man could run a school full of supernatural students.

Initially Mercedes wanted to turn down Kai's offer. Why the hell would anybody want to go to a school run by the infamous and dangerous Kai Parker?

Mercy certainly didn't... but she knew she didn't belong at the Salvatore school, and she didn't belong in her hometown, so she felt like taking up Kai's offer was better than sleeping on a bench in the town square.

What else Mercy hadn't expected, was for students to actually enrol. It had been mere weeks since the opening and there were already plenty of students buzzing around with excitement.

Lizzie wasn't happy about Mercedes being a student of the enemy, but the Ramirez refused to become a student of her captor. There was tension between the hellhound and siphon witch because of this, and even though they wanted one another, they decided to keep their distance for a while so the dust could settle.

Though that was hard when Josie Saltzman had decided to become a wannabe e-girl and blame her manipulative and ablest personality on her dark side, as well as put Lizzie's life in harms way as well as many other students.

Josie had sprung The Merge on Lizzie and pain was instantly felt within Mercedes. She had rushed to the school to find her protected temporarily dead, as her life had been linked to Landon Kirby's.

Since then, Josie had supposedly been brought back from the darkness and Mercedes hadn't seen Lizzie all that much. She did message Lizzie to check on her, but physically they wanted to keep their distance.

The Ramirez hated it at first, but it did give her time to settle in at the new academy run by Gemini's psychopath.

Jade had enrolled along with Mercy, not wanting to leave her side. The chaotic duo were practically running the halls of Parker Academy.

Sebastian had also enrolled, much to Mercedes disgust... though she couldn't deny she didn't actually mind the vampire. He was kind of charming, and had a lot of the students swooning over him. Mercedes gave him shit for it because he didn't know how to deal with all of this infatuation.

Other than that, the students had all been new people. Some of the memorable ones consisted of...

 Some of the memorable ones consisted of