𝟬𝟱 🔥 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲

Sebastian stared at the girls in confusion

Sebastian stared at the girls in confusion. He'd never met them before, and it felt as though they were the only three around.

"Where am I?" Sebastian asked, before he looked around, taking note of how still this place seemed. "In a Prison World."

"I'm Mercedes, this is Jade." Mercy explained, motioning from herself to Jade. The blonde just eyed Sebastian carefully, not trusting him.

"Mercedes?" Sebastian asked, as the ravenette raised an eyebrow. "Yeah..?" She answered, confusedly.

"Oh it's just... your name is very familiar." He confessed, as he thought about it. "I met this beautiful girl called Elizabeth, and she may have mentioned you." Sebastian said with realisation, as Mercy seemed taken back by this.

There was a lot to unpack here...

One, this pirate cosplaying vampire knew who Lizzie was.... And two, Lizzie still mentioned Mercedes after all of these years.

"You okay, Mer?" Jade asked, noticing that her best friend seemed a little stunned. "Yeah.. yeah, I'm alright." The Ramirez quickly composed herself.

"It's just not everyday you meet some vampire cosplaying a pirate who has recently met the girl you just realised you're in love with." Mercy admitted, crossing her arms.

"What on Earth is cosplaying?" Sebastian asked, giving the hellhound and vampire a very confused expression.

"Haven't you ever been to Comic Con?" Jade asked, as Sebastian looked to her. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He said, as Jade tried to think of another example that unfortunately the boy was still not understanding.

Mercedes watched the pair go back and forth with this, as she rubbed her temples with impatience.

"Why are you here?" The hellhound decided to ask, breaking Jade and Sebastian out of their conversation.

"Oh well... I think Alaric Saltzman got upset that I had shown interest in his daughter, so he sent me away." Sebastian spoke, though he forgot to mention the part where he'd been caught feeding off of multiple civilians.

Upon hearing multiple statements about Sebastian's infatuation for Lizzie, Mercedes glared.

The Ramirez wanted Lizzie to move on and be happy, but upon hearing that she had, the ravenette felt an anger towards her new love interest. It was conflicting.

"Geez... it sounds like Lizzie will never date while Alaric is alive." Jade stated, as Mercedes rolled then her eyes. "Unfortunately, it seems so. He really is a dick." The Ramirez scoffed.

The ravenette then looked to Sebastian. "I still don't trust you, matey." She declared, using a pirate joke. Jade stifled a laugh, though Sebastian just shrugged.

"That is fair. You don't know me at all, though I sense you have a bias." The vampire explained, "After all, Elizabeth and I are lovers and I can see that it bothers you."

Mercedes balled her fists, feeling annoyed by the attitude of this boy, but he was right... she was bothered that Lizzie would be interested in somebody like him. Mercy knew that Lizzie deserved better.

Wanting to add fuel to the fire, Sebastian smirked. "You know... Lizzie is great at making love. She really knows what she is doing."

"You have your head shoved so far up your ass—" Mercedes growled, as she approached Sebastian with anger. Jade reached out to stop Mercedes, but backed away as she wanted to see how this was going to play out.

Sebastian took a grounded stance as he was prepared to fight the girl. Mercedes fingers lengthened into claws, as Sebastian could have sworn he could see fire in her eyes.

The Ramirez charged at Sebastian and leapt at him. The vampire elongated his fangs and hissed before he jumped back to avoid her swipes.

Jade just watched as the pair fought, as Mercedes landed a few hits on Sebastian, tearing his shirt with her claws. The vampire threw her around and eventually got her in a head lock, as she found herself to be winded.

The girl felt her throat tighten as Sebastian tightened his grip on her neck. She opened her mouth, and chomped down on his arm, biting him.

"Ow!" Sebastian huffed, releasing the girl from the headlock to shake his arm that she had just bitten. Mercedes stood and looked at the boy, with a threatening glare.

"You never told me that your dog bites." Sebastian huffed, as he turned to look at Jade, only to find that she was gone.

The Salvatore then appeared behind Sebastian, as she had sped towards him. "Oh, she does." Jade said smugly, before she placed her hands tightly on Sebastian's head and snapped his neck.

The boy's body fell to the ground, as Jade looked up at Mercedes. "You okay?" She asked, as the ravenette nodded. "Yeah. Better now." The hellhound smirked.

⋆⋅🔥⋅⋆

Back in the Salvatore house, Mercedes had a grin on her lips as she took a bottle of vodka she had stolen from Kai's stash. She took a swig of it, before she looked to Jade.

"What are you staring at?" Mercedes asked, as she'd caught the blonde glancing at her. "Oh, nothing." Jade shrugged, though Mercy kept her eyes on the vampire.

"I'm just... glad you're here with me. I'm glad I'm not completely alone." Jade admitted, as Mercedes smiled brightly. "I'm glad you're here with me too, Jade." She spoke warmly.

"I can't agree with you there." A voice said, as the two girls turned to be Sebastian. Mercy groaned, as she rolled her eyes. "Great. You're bound to this world, too?" Jade asked, as the other vampire.

"It seems as though I'm not going anywhere, so you better get used to it." Sebastian declared, as he approached Mercedes.

Mercedes shot him a faux smile, before she offered out the bottle of vodka to him. "I guess so." She decided.

Sebastian took the bottle, and took a sip of the vodka. He scrunched up his face at the taste, which caused Mercy to snort with laughter. Across the room, Jade openly laughed.

"Disgusting." Sebastian decided, as Mercedes looked to him, "Welcome to the world that never changes." She said, as the vampire looked back at her. "We have shitty booze and assholes for company."

⋆⋅🔥⋅⋆

AUTHORS NOTE

Mercedes, Jade and Sebastian is the trio I never knew I needed