𝟭𝟵 🔥 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿

Dorian couldn't sleep, after his conversation with Mercedes

Dorian couldn't sleep, after his conversation with Mercedes. He couldn't shake how distressed and broken she had looked, and he wanted more than anything to help her.

The Williams was currently standing outside of Alaric's office, with his hand outstretched to knock. After knocking, he felt a brief moment of dread, as he hoped his friend would take Mercedes issues seriously.

Alaric insisted he had no ill feelings towards the hellhound anymore, but Dorian couldn't help but to worry. The man sometimes was still in disbelief that he sent such a young girl away to a Prison World in the first place... let alone multiple students.

He also felt slightly betrayed by the fact that his wife, Emma, would help Alaric do this, as this was something he didn't support at all.

"Come in." Alaric's voice could be heard from inside, urging for Dorian to enter. The Williams closed the door behind him, and moved to sit into the chair across from Alaric.

Most of the time, Dorian would probably stand while he and Alaric spoke, since their conversations regarding work were usually short lived and positive... but this wasn't going to be the case.

"Is everything okay, Dorian?" Alaric asked, sitting upright in his chair to go his friend his full attention. "I'm really worried about Mercedes." Dorian began.

"You two seem to have gotten a little close lately." Alaric stated, as he had seen the Williams often looking out for the Ramirez. "What do you think is going on with her?"

"She isn't sleeping." Dorian responded, "She seems to be so wracked by guilt that she is unable to sleep." He added as Alaric nodded, "Guilty of what?"

"The Parker Academy murders. She blames herself for their murders, because she let Kai go when you planned to kill him." Dorian replied, as Alaric seemed quiet for a moment, as though to process.

"Don't tell me you think this is her fault." Dorian then spoke up, as Alaric quickly shook his head. "I don't. Mercedes freeing Kai was definitely a nuisance and it does irritate me that he is still alive and somewhere in the world... and we can't go after him while we're searching for Landon and can only slay one demon at a time..." Alaric trailed off, as Dorian's eyes were fixed on the headmaster.

"But I don't think it's Mercedes fault that the Parker Academy staff are dead. And it's upsetting that she is burdening herself over it." Alaric added, before his face faltered. "I'll go talk to her and see what I can do... but do you think she'll benefit from seeing Emma?"

"I think so." Dorian nodded. "Even though she doesn't open up easily?" Alaric asked as Dorian nodded. "Emma is patient, and she asks the right questions to get her clients to open up. So I really do think Mercedes will benefit from seeing her."