𝟮𝟯 🔥 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆

Mercedes couldn't believe she was to share a living space with Josie Saltzman

Mercedes couldn't believe she was to share a living space with Josie Saltzman... although surprisingly to the hellhound, she hadn't been the one to hate it the most. Stefanie had.

Stefanie and Josie butted heads all the time. It had only been days since Josie had entered the Salvatore home yet she had fought with Stefanie almost every day.

It was inevitable really... Stefanie was rather loud and fun, Josie was more of a goody two shoes and quiet.

Currently, the brunette Salvatore was seated on the porch swing, trying to cool off after fighting with Josie over sharing the same bathroom. Mercedes exited the home, wearing a look of relief upon finding the Salvatore.

"Hey Stef." Mercy greeted, as she approached her. "Hey Mercy." Stefanie responded, moving over so that the Ramirez could sit beside her.

"Are you okay?" Mercedes asked as Stefanie pouted. "No. Mum keeps telling me to be nice to Josie, but she's really annoying to live with." The Salvatore ranted as Mercedes felt bad that the three of them had basically invaded her home.

"I'm sorry we all just appeared. It must be annoying for you to suddenly have a full house of people." Mercy admitted as Stefanie shook her head, "I like having you and Tahlia here. It's just Josie."

Mercy couldn't help but to laugh, "I tend not to get along with her either... but if we are going to be living together for a while, we should probably try to learn to get along. Otherwise we might drive your poor parents crazy." The hellhound added as Stefanie reluctantly agreed.

"I'm going to go meet up with Jade, I just wanted to check in with you before I go." Mercedes pointed out as Stefanie smiled, "Thanks... that actually means a lot." She admitted.

Mercedes got out of her seat and gave Stefanie a smile, before she started heading onto the street to walk to the Grill. The Ramirez hadn't seen Jade all that much since she'd moved, but they talked basically everyday.

The ravenette reached the Mystic Grill, but was surprised to see Lizzie exit as she was about to enter. "Lizzie? Hey!" Mercedes greeted, as the blonde snapped her head towards the Ramirez. "Hey Mercy, how are you?" Lizzie asked.

"I'm good... how about you?" Mercy asked as Lizzie looked around to make sure that nobody was listening. "I'm okay... kinda lonely since Josie left though." Lizzie confessed.

"Well... she might end up changing her mind and moving back if she and Stefanie continue to bicker." Mercy admitted jokingly, though Lizzie hoped she was serious. "How is normie school?" The Saltzman asked.