{CHAPTER 23}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic that I uploaded yesterday, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

~~~~~~

~

~Y/N's POV~

It had been three days since me and-.....uh well-

I covered my face with my hands. "Why can't I get him out of my damn mind?" I questioned quietly as I let my head hit the table that I was currently sitting in front of. Anyways, I wasn't able to meet up with Ryu at the park and I haven't seen him since......well I haven't really shown up to all of my classes either so-

'You're a real piece of work, Y/N'

I rolled my eyes as I stared down at my cup of tea, I needed something to calm my racing thoughts.

'I'm still not sure where me and Sanzu stand which is terrifying since I absolutely hate being left in suspense' My thoughts seemed to calm down after I took another sip of my tea.

My eyes slowly drifted towards the window besides me and I smiled a bit as I saw two younger girls playing at the park, right outside of the cafe.

My smile dropped as I averted my gaze away from them. "Shit....." I drifted off as I stared down at my phone and quickly dialed Ami's number.

This was my 5th attempt at calling her cell in the past three days but I was always met with the same voice recording.

I took a deep breath "This is just....." I drifted off before slamming my phone back down on the table. "Sheesh.....what did that phone ever do to you?"

I scoffed "It doesn't yell at the person on the other end to pick it up" I muttered before snapping my gaze towards the unfamiliar voice and my eyes widened slightly as I saw a familiar man wearing sunglasses and a black hat.

"You're-" He cut me off by placing his finger up to his lips before sliding into the booth in front of me. "Mind if I sit?" he questioned and I shrugged "I mean you already did so....."

"My apologizes if our first introduction wasn't as respectful as it should've been" He continued "It's wonderful to finally meet you under more calming circumstances" he said as he held his hand out and I hesitantly took it.

I leaned closer to him before whispering out "Takeomi.....correct?"

The older male gave a short nod "That's right and you're Miss L/N?" he questioned and I smiled a bit. "You can just call me Y/N"