Chapter 26

Dawn's POV

"Are you not asleep yet?" Will asked me as he walked into our room, seeing me sitting up in bed looking through old photo albums that I had found in Will's closet.

"Who would have thought you used to be so cute when you were younger?" I threw him a playful smile as I showed him the picture I was admiring. He was blowing out five small candles on his red and blue birthday cake, his chubby cheeks full of air the was soon to wreak havoc on the glowing candles.

"Used to be cute? I'm as cute as they get." Will planted a light kiss on my cheek before he looked down at the picture in my hand. "Where did you find these?" He asked, flipping the pages to see hundreds of pictures in the laminate pages of the photo albums that I had spread across the bed in front of me.

"Just in the closet." I gasped, pointing as another picture on the next page. "Look at you!" I pointed to a younger Will, maybe seven years old, riding on a small firetruck in the front yard, his short little legs pushing him along. "You were adorable."

"I'm not adorable now?" He faked hurt, sticking out his bottom lips to pout.

"Now your just an old man." I murmured, flipping to the next page.

"An old man, huh?" Will snickered before he grabbing the photo album out of my lap and threw it to the other end of the bed.

"Hey!" I shot out before his fingers reached my sides, tickling me until I couldn't get a breath into my lungs. "Stop!" I gasped out, trying to fight him off but the old man was relentless, using him weight to pin me down to the bed and continue to ravish my sides with his fingers.

"Take it back." Will demanded but I only shook my head in between my painful laughter. "Take it back!" Will repeated and this time I couldn't take the tickling anymore.

"Ok!" I slung out as tears started to roll down my cheeks from laughing so hard.

"Ok what?"

"Ok I take it back." I squeezed out. "You're not old!" His fingers finally disappeared from my sides allowing me to released a deep sigh of relief.

"That's better." He smirked in triumph, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Bully." I murmured underneath my breath, scooting away from him on the bed.

"I'm not a bully." He retorted, his smirk still plastered onto his face. "You know why?"

"Why?"

In a flash, his lips were on mine.

His actions caught me completely off guard but I couldn't stop myself. I quickly recovered from my surprise and tangled my fingers in his hair, pushing us closer together while Will wrapped his arms around my waist and twisted up around so that we were facing each other.

"Dawn?" Will stammered out, pulling away from me before we got too far into things.

"Yeah?" I rushed out, trying to catch my breath before I moved to kiss him again. We got caught up in each other again, forgetting that he had stopped to ask me something.

"Dawn." He stated again, moving his hand to cup my cheek as he pulled back and leaned his forehead against mine like he did often. I kept my eyes closed, trying to reel in my emotions and focus on his words.

"Yeah." I answered in between deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"I love you." Will managed out, his voice no higher than a whisper. I opened my eyes to met his intense gaze, feeling both of our emotions running wild and our wolves basking in the heat of the moment.