Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Will's POV

"This isn't funny, Will. Tell them to let me go or I swear, I'll knee you so hard you won't be able to walk right for weeks." Rose shot back, clearly not as amused as I was. James started laughing beside me but instantly quieted down when she shot him a look.

"Maybe I should just keep you here for a bit longer. It might do some good to your attitude." I barked out a laugh when she stuck her tongue out at me and crossed her arms very dramatically over her chest.

After a few more seconds of enjoying the view of her in my prison, I motioned for George to unlock her cell door. He quickly got the large glove that was needed to open the door, since the bars were made of pure silver that could burn a werewolf's skin like toast in seconds, and unlocked the door, moving quickly out of the way as if Rose would bite him.

"Ugh, I thought you'd never let me out of there. It smells awful." She whined, making her nose scrunched up, just like I had imagined earlier.

"Not that I'm not glad to see you and all, but what are you doing here?" I asked as we led her out of the prison building, walking back towards the pack house.

"I came looking for you. After you left, Tony wouldn't tell me anything about what happen between you two and I know there's more to the story than what you guys are letting on. What happened earlier?" She stepped in front of me, making me stop walking and look down at her.

"Rose, really, we just recognized each other and decided to catch up for a minute. I was already on my way here and Tony just happened to catch me at the edge of the woods before I got too far. It was nothing, really." I tried to reassure her. She saw right through my awful lie, but did't say anything which I was extremely thankful for.

"Whatever." She said, throwing her hands up in the air. "I don't know why I thought you would tell me anything." She mumbled to herself, crossing her arms as we began to walk again. When we got to the pack house a black car pulled up into the yard beside us and I instantly groaned.

"Were they supposed to be home this soon?" James asked me, making Rose look up at me confused.

"No." I said simply, not taking my eyes off of the two people getting out of the car.

"Will! How's my baby going?" My mom ran over to me, pulling into a quick hug before pulling back to look at Rose. My dad walked up to my mom's side and placed a soft hand on the small of her back, giving a sublte nod of hello to me before looking at Rose as well.

"And who is this lovely lady?" My mom asked, shoting a smile at while she held out her hand for Rose to shake, but she didn't.

Rose only stood there, starring at them with a scared look on her face, not moving. My mom gave me a confused look but I only looked at Rose, worried something was wrong.

"Rose?" I asked, moving to stand in front of her between her and my parents so that she would look at me.

"I- I'm sorry. I have to go." She said before dissapearing out of my arms in a flash and running across the yard and into the trees in record time.

"Will, what's going on?" My mother asked, worried.

"I don't know. Hold on." I asked, about to go after her, but my father stopped me, grabbing my arm.

"You stay here with your mother. Let me go talk to her." He said firmly, knowing I would want to argue.

"You don't know her father, I can go after her."

"No." He said, enforcing his alpha tone on me. I may be the alpha of the pack, but with him being my father and the former alpha, he still had that power over me. I growled lowly at him, not liking him thinking he knew better than me about my own mate, but he shot me a look. "Don't growl at me, son. I'll be right back with her. Take your mother inside."