Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Picture above is Marcus ^^

Will's POV

"Are we ready?" I whispered over to Tony as we crouched behind the cars in the assassin's driveway. He silently nodded and I mind linked the rest of the men surrounding the house. 'Is everyone in place?'

'Yes, we're ready on your command, Alpha.' James instantly mind linked me back. I slowly motioned to my dad on my other side, getting an encouraging nod from him.

'Alright.' I took a deep breath. 'Show time.' I linked every wolf that came here with us, my wolf anxious to spill the blood of the men that dared to hurt Dawn.

Half of our men stealthly made their way towards the house, making my adrenaline begin to pump even more than it already was.

There was no turning back now.

As Tony, my father and I made our way following our men, my wolf's instincts kicked in and made me feel uneasy.

This was too easy.

Tony and I made it up to the porch as my father stayed at the bottom of the steps covering our backs. Just before we reached the door there was a loud snap behind us and my father's voice cut through the eerie silence.

"Heads up!" He yelled as we all spun around, seeing at least 20 assassins come out of the trees running full speed at us.

"Shift!" I ordered at the rest of the men once the assassins got closer and pulled out their silver knives and guns. I stayed in my human form as the rest of my pack memebers shifted around me so that once I got inside I could get to Dawn easier, and Tony stayed in his human form next to me.

"We need to get inside and get to Dawn and Marcus before he can get away. They've got it here, but we need to move." Tony spoke quickly, motioning inside. I hestitated on leaving my pack to defend themselves, my alpha instincts wanting to protect my pack memebers, but my instinct to find and protect my mate won out and I made my way inside behind Tony.

He quickly led us down a long hallway until we reached a large metal door, his hand flying over the keypad that kept the door locked.

"Do you know where she will be?" I asked as the door unlocked and he pulled the door open, the doorway leading down a large stair case.

"I hope so." He whispered as we neared the bottom of the stairs. We were met with another metal door and Tony held his hand up for me to stop. When I nodded, he put his ear against the door and listened inside. There were atleast 3 men inside, one of them I recognized as Micah's voice, but the other two I didn't know.

Tony held up 3 fingers, counting down to one before we busted through the door, catching the talking men off guard. They jumped up in surprise, totally oblivious to the war raging above them.

"Long time, no see, pup." Micah sneered at me, quickly recovering from our sudden enterance. "I should have known she would take you down with her." Micah taunted towards Tony, "I always knew there was something off about the two of you." Micah looked over at one of his men as he spoke, but it was too late for Tony or I to recognize what was happening.

In the blink of an eye, one of the men darted over towards the door we had just come through and hit a red button on the wall making a high pitch alarm go off.

That couldn't be good.

I jumped at the man that hit the alarm, taking him down as we both hit the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tony practically throw the other man across the room, putting his attention on Micah as I jumped on top of the man I had in my claws. I tried pinning him to the ground, but he squirmed out from under me and jumped up to tackle me. I quickly dodged to the side and grabbed his ankle making him hit the ground face first as I jumped over him and gripped his head tightly in my hands, snapping his neck and leaving his still body on the ground. I spun around just in time to see Micah's other guy get up off the ground. I snarled and charged at him, taking him by surprise and tackling him to the ground.