Prologue

A loud roar from the angry sky enveloped this cold and silent dark room. Only the light of the lightning serves as light in this glacial dark room.

My cold and emotionless eyes tirelessly watched the dead body in front of me. I stared at the corpse of the man lying on the floor. I enjoy  watching his blood rush out of his body. He was surrounded by his own blood.

I don't feel any guilt.

His blood covered my black glove I was wearing on my right hand where I was holding my favorite knife. I also have his blood splattered on my black leather clothes and on my face.

What a beautiful night.

I love watching this scene.

where someone is dying because of me. I will not stop drowning them from their own blood

My heart was pounding erratically because of excitement. Excited to kill again.

This is my stress reliever. My happiness. My hobbies.

I love killing.

I love listening their voices screaming for help. I love hearing them crying, begging not to kill them, they're like the most wonderful music I've ever heard. I like people who are afraid of me. I like people who hate me.

They are my prey.

My tics controlling me again as my head shaking rapidly while making a sound.

Suddenly I found myself smiling at the same time laughing out loud. I stopped laughing when I accidentally looked at the broken glass in front of me. As I stared at myself, there was a momentary illumination inside this room due to the lightning that passed.

The only thing I don't like is seeing myself in the mirror.

Even though the glass on the mirror is cracked and covered in blood, I can clearly see my dead self. The mirror that will describe my entire personality from the inside and the outside. I see myself how demonic I am.

I stared at myself without blinking before I burst out laughing at what I had done while my tics continued to attack me. It's like my whole body is getting electric shocks, it's shaking. I make weird noises, I curse and even sing all of a sudden. My thunderous laughter could still be heard in every corner of the room.

The rain continued to pour heavily as the blood on the knife I was holding was dripping.

People know me as the heartless and coldest person in the whole f ucking world.

People hate me because I'm a monster. They even wish I was dead.

I'm a murderer.

I'm the most wanted criminal.

I'm a psycho.

No one will ever love someone like me.

____