Unleashing The Beast

BPOV

Sirius was here! How was that possible? He was in Azkaban. Was he not? I was at the hearing. I heard them sentence him to life in prison. Why was he here?

While I was thinking a conversation was playing out above my spot on the ground.

"Bella!" Edward.

"Wait! She's not under control." Sirius. Thanks a lot.

"What?" Edward.

"Never mind that. You have some questions to answer. Why were you hurting my baby girl?" Not the best time to play father-figure Sirius.

I decided that it was time for me to step in.

"I can take care of myself, Sirius." I said as I ever so slowly stood from the forest floor.

"Obviously not. You just attacked a vampire."

Edward gasped. I turned towards him.

"Don't worry. I didn't tell him. His best friend is a werewolf." I said as calmly as I could considering the emotional pain I was in.

"He doesn't know?" Sirius asked honestly surprised that I would loose my control in front of someone who didn't know.

I hung my head and turned the top half of my body to face him. "No." I answered shamefully.

"You know what this means Bella."

"No!"

"Are you willing to tell him?"

EPOV

"Are you willing to tell him?" The man named Sirius questioned.

Tell me what? I tried to search his mind for any details as to what but was confused when I couldn't. Did he have a link to Bella? They obviously knew each other.

Bella sighed. "What I am about to tell you cannot be repeated to anyone. Understand?"

"Wait you actually trust him?" Sirius exclaimed wile stepping forward. "He was just leaving you!"

"Yeah and he deserves an explanation. I was the one who blew up."

I decided to step in. "Bella?" I started. "The only reason that I was going to leave is because I thought that you being involned in my life, with my family would result in you being either severly injured or...or...d-dead." It was extremley hard to get out the last few words and Bella seemed to notice that.

"I believe you." She stated calmly.