Hogwarts (Part 1)

BPOV

I woke up more excited than I had ever been. I turned to tell Edward to get ready, but he wasn't there.

"Edward?" I tried but I didn't get an answer.

I darted down stairs. "Sirius!"

He didn't answer either. I went to the living room. No one.

I checked the room with the family tree. No one. 

Sirius' room. No.

I checked every guest room. No one was here. Lastly, I ran back down stairs to check the kitchen and go out the back door. I stopped dead in my tracks at the door.

"Edward!" He was standing at the stove and had turned as I appeared at the door. I ran into his arms.

"Bella! What's wrong, Love?" He was now panicked. I felt him stiffen around me and knew he was watching the door that I came from.

"Nothing." I panted. "I didn't know where you were."

"I'm sorry, Love." He squeezed me tighter and buried his face in my hair. 

Sirius chuckled from the small table that sat in the kitchen. Edward and I broke apart to look at him.

"What?" I asked.

"How many times are you going to check the kitchen last before you learn to check the entire house before you panic?" He chuckled again.

Edward looked puzzled. "I used to flip out as a kid when I couldn't find Sirius. He was almost always in the kitchen. I would always check the kitchen last though because the back door is in here."

Edward laughed and kissed my forehead. "Sit down. Breakfast will be ready soon."

I sat down looking at Sirius with so many questions running across my face.

Sirius shrugged. "He wanted to cook."

Edward brought the food to the table shortly and I enchanted his food so that he could eat it. I didn't tell him about his eyes. If he consistently ate food for about three months his eyes would would be their natural color. I could already slightly see green specks. 

"So what do you want to do today, kid?" Sirius asked as we started eating. "What?" He had seen my guilty face.

"Um. Sirius. I don't think it would be a good for you to come with us today."

"Why not?"

"Well...I was going to take Edward to Hogwarts. And Remus works there now and he thinks you're at fault for the Wormtail thing."

"Oh. Okay. Well you two have fun."

"I can stay here Sirius."

"No. I'm not going to hold you back. You have a life to get back to and you live here. I'll see you every day."

I got up and grabbed everyones plate. "Thank you Sirius. You're the best." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

I went to the sink to get the dishes to wash themselves and I heard Precious hiss.

I dropped the dishes in the sink and ran upstairs only to find that Precious was intimidated by Majesty, my owl. She had a letter tied to her leg.

I picked up Precious from my bed on my way to Majesty and pet her soothingly to calm her. She quickly snuggled up in my arms and fell asleep. The letter was from Hagrid, welcoming me back to the wizarding world. I smiled. Hagrid was a danger to himself and others at times but he was all together and amazing friend.