Lions Vs. Badgers

The time came for the quidditch game of the season at Hogwarts. So Sirius changed back into a dog and Edward and I got ready to go. I got dressed into my favorite outfit, willing it to bring good luck to Harry's game.

Before we left the house, I slipped Precious into my bag and grabbed my coat, as we would be flying and it was cold outside

Before we left the house, I slipped Precious into my bag and grabbed my coat, as we would be flying and it was cold outside. I grabbed my broom and grabbed Edward's hand.

Sirius hugged me. "I'll see you there, Bells." He was apparating. 

"See you."

"Later Edward." Sirius said as he pulled away.

"Goodbye, Sirius."

Edward and I hopped onto my broom and I kicked off the ground. It was so good to feel the wind in my hair the world, forgotten, underneath me. I felt safe despite the hundreds of miles between me and solid ground. Precious had even poked her head out of the bag.

We got there and Sirius was already there as a dog. He nodded to me and trotted along at my side. 

When we got to the gate I called for Hagrid as usual. When we got to the field we were just in time to blend into the crowd. We took seats all the way at the top, away from the huddle of people at the front. I let Precious stalk the grounds as the game started. It was an excellent game, save for the weather. But it looked as if Harry couldn't see. I knew, from Edward that there was a girl, Harry's friend, that was a genius. 

"Which one is Harry's friend?" I whispered to him.

He scanned the crowed in front of us and pointed her out. "There, the two of them. Seemed to be best friends with him. The girl, with the bushy hair, Hermione, and the boy, with the red hair, Ron."

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek and went down to them.

I leaned over Hermione's shoulder and whispered. "Hermione."

Her and Ron whipped around. "Who are you?" Ron spit at me.

"Someone who wants to help. Hermione, your good with spells, correct?"

She nodded. "Harry can't see. There's an enchantment that will make his glasses waterproof. All you have to do is point your wand at them and say, Impervious. Got it?"

She nodded again and ran off. I smiled after her, nodded at Ron, and went back up to Edward and Sirius.

The game got exponentially better after Hermione returned. That is, until Harry looked over at us, and again, when the dementors showed up. He fell off of his broom and it went flying into the whomping willow. I was the first one up, screaming my entire way down. I got to Harry as Dumbledore did. I have never seen him so angry. I don't believe I've ever been so angry.