New Memories

I pulled Edward's lips to mine and fireworks exploded between us. We hadn't been completely alone in a while and I was going to take advantage of it. Edward's hands gripped tightly at my waist as mine snaked through his hair. Our breath tangled, our hearts raced, our hands roamed and searched. I held his face to mine. I refused to let him go. I felt my back hit a tree. Did Edward do that?

"If I hurt you, stop me." He whispered in my ear before starting to kiss down my neck. My eyelids fluttered shut and I felt a moan escape my lips and Edward's grip on my waist tighten. He learned quickly, if I didn't like something or if I loved it. I wouldn't be able to stop. My lower stomach had tightened and my thighs pressed together. Edward noticed this. His hand darted down to my thigh and he pushed his leg in between mine to keep them apart. I whimpered and my nails dug into his back. He was teasing me. I felt his hands slide under my shirt and then my shirt was off. I looked at the torn remains of my once favorite shirt. He was lucky I loved him. My eyelids shut again as Edward's lips moved down to my shoulder and collarbone. Another moan rolled off my tongue. My hands gripped at his shirt, and it was torn off instantly. I was confused for a minute as to how it happened but I soon remembered that magic had a mind of its own when mine was elsewhere. I took advantage of his exposed skin. My nails raked across his back as mine arched to be closer to his touch. I wrapped my legs around his hips. I moved my hips rhythmically against his. He groaned and I felt my walls clench in response. I needed him. Soon.

His fingers played with the button on my jeans for a split second before those scraps of fabric soon joined my shirt. I continued my hip's rhythm against him and, unexpectedly, the rough fabric of his jeans rubbed against my clit and my speed picked up. He groaned as I rubbed over the hard bulge in his pants. I needed a better position so I slowly, painfully unwrapped my legs from around his hips and lightly reached the ground again. Not for long, however. He soon had me back where he wanted me. I wasn't pleased with this though, I pushed him down onto the grass and soon continued my previous movements, picking up speed. My abilities got another mind of their own and his pants were off, his boxers came off too. Edward wasted no time with my bra and panties. 

As soon as my entrance was no longer covered, he was inside me.

A/N
Hey guys, so sorry to stop it there, but I'm bad at lemons. I know, kill me. But it is my book. Any way. I just made a new, original story called Controlled Success. Please go check it out, it would mean the world to me. Love ya.