Fire Whiskey

Harry and I walked around the grounds for hours just catching each other up. I missed him, I mean of course I was always there but I missed talking to him freely.

"So, little one, what do you say to coming to the village with me?" I said, leaning against a tree, watching the giant squid surface and dart under again.

"Why do you call me that?"

I cocked my head to the side. "Call you what?"

"Little one. I'm not little."

I laughed. "You're little to me and I've always called you that. Since you were born."

"Oh. I didn't know."

"You were too young to remember. I'm sorry that you found me the way you did, with all the talk about Sirius."

"I'm glad I found you, or else I would have never known you."

I was glad he didn't bring Sirius up, I didn't want to go into that. I wanted him to believe me but I had no proof.

I got up and offered my hand to help Harry up from the edge of the lake, "So are we going?"

"Sure," he said, grabbing my hand.

I helped him up and started walking to the gate. Harry followed closely.

When we got to the village, we went straight into the Three Broomsticks. I needed some fire whiskey after my fight with Rosalie. We sat at the bar and Harry ordered a butterbeer. As we got our drinks, I heard someone call my name. I knew that voice. I turned around in my booth and Harry turned around as well. I smiled as Edward swiftly cut through the croud to get to us.

"Bella, I've been looking all over for you, you just left. Where were you?" Edward said, wrapping me in his arms.

"I was at Hogwarts, oh, this is-" Harry cut me off.

"The vampire is your boyfriend?" I had forgotten about my leaving Edward in Lupin's class with the Gryffindors.

"He's perfectly safe, Harry" I turned to Edward.

"Edward this is Harry. Harry, Edward."

Edward nodded politely and Harry gave him a hard glare in return.

I rolled my eyes. Brothers will be brothers.

I patted the seat next to me for Edward to sit and he did. I downed my whiskey and stood up, I wanted to do something for Rose. Something that would make her realize I would never let her family get hurt.