Greetings Professor

I was currently running down a hallway at St. Mungos. The hospital for wizards. The next morning after Edward and I's day at the lake, I had woken up covered from head to toe in bruises. If this were a normal situation, I would use a basic and quick potion to make it heal in a few days or so, but this was an emergency. If Edward saw me right now, he would never forgive himself. I burst into my friend Riley's office. We went to Hogwarts together and she was a healer. She told me to call her if I were to ever need her and I just so happened to need her now.

After explaining my situation, she fixed me up and we made plans to get lunch at the Leaky Cauldron on Saturday.

I walked happily down the streets of London. I was in pure bliss, until I ran straight into non other than Snape.

"Good afternoon professor, excuse my clumsiness. I wasn't watching were I was walking. " I was always very respectful of Snape, in the outside, so that he could feel at least some degree of remorse for wrongfully treating me like trash. He never showed weakness but I knew I got under his skin, he was a good actor, after all. Snape gripped my arm and dragged me into a nearby ally.

"I know you've been seeing Harry. You know that Dumbledore specifically told you not to see him until you are given permission.  Yet again, you Potter's never were to keen on following instructions."

I pushed him off of me and retaliated in a smooth and deadly calm voice. "Let me get one thing straight, Harry and I never did anything wrong to you. Yes, my father loved to play pranks in school, but what child doesn't. If you want to be reminded, once again, mother was a Potter. That is why you've shoved a stick up your ass, correct? Here's a piece of advice, pull it out before it get's lost up there."

With that, I walked back onto the road, straightening out my jacket. I smiled as I walked away and he didn't come after me. I had hit him where it hurt, but I didn't feel sorry.