Friendly Affairs

I slid in the dirt, dust puffing up in a cloud around me. I was glad to be wearing my black suit. It didn't stain. Emmett proved to be a decent fight. I had stunned him a couple times. Sirius had to keep Edward in check cause he kept trying to break us up. Neither of us were cracking under the pressure, Emmett looked like he was about to crumble though, I was just waiting for the moment. He hadn't laid a hand on me since we began, it frequently got close though. That was my strategy. Make them think they have me, then confuse them at the last minute. I wouldn't take that risk in a real battle, but this was Emmett. I told him not to hold back, however, I knew he couldn't hurt me. I had my wand at the ready. I vexed him left and right. He knew how to dodge. 

"Stupify!!" A red dart of light flew at him and he ducked as my spell hit a tree, he stood up too soon though, and it ricochet off the tree and hit him in the back of the head. I vaguely heard Alice cheer me on as I brought him back. 

I was no longer a liability to the Cullen family, I could fight with them. I was a weapon.

Emmett ran at me, never taking his eyes off his target. I acted shocked, and I stood there until the last minute. All of a sudden, I slipped from his grasp and slid on the ground, to the hearest tree. I apparated behind him and pushed him back with a silent spell. I was on top of him in half a second. 

"Give up yet, Emmett?" I smile as if I were innocent. 

He pushed me off of him, "Fine," he growled. 

"Yay!" I yelled, standing up. My battle outfit faded off into the outfit I was previously wearing.

I danced to wear Sirius was holding Edward back and lightly placed my hand on Sirius's shoulder, signaling for him to let go

I danced to wear Sirius was holding Edward back and lightly placed my hand on Sirius's shoulder, signaling for him to let go. The second Edward was released, I was in his arms and his face was buried in my hair. 

"Edward, I'm fine. There was never even a chance of me getting hurt and if I did-" I was cut off by Edward.

"Don't. Don't talk about you getting hurt." He held me tighter.

He needed to get away, he needed something to take his mind off of what just happened.

"I wanna show you something." I whispered to him, but I knew even Rose could hear me from upstairs. 

"Okay." He mumbled into my hair. I pulled him to his car. I knew this place that he would love.

I told him directions excitedly. I used to love this place before we had to go into hiding.

When we got to the hiking trail, I jumped out of the car and ran to the lake. It was the closest thing in London to his meadow. 

Edward followed close behind me, and when I broke through the trees, I turned around to face him.

"Ta da!"

He laughed and I saw the worry for Emmett and I's fight. He pulled me close and thanked me, but that wasn't the only trick I had up my sleeve.