Quidditch

"Bella!" Cedric yelled as he pulled away, placing his hands on my shoulders to get a better look at me. "Is it really you? You look beautiful. Where have you been?"

I laughed. "That's a long story. Hey, what class do you have next?"

He sighed, checking his watch and then seemed panicked. "Divination in five minutes! Ugh! I'm never going to make it!" He went to run away but I grabbed his shoulder. 

"Who needs Divination? Come to the quidditch field with me." 

His face lit up for a millisecond before a mask of indecision quickly took over. He looked like he could run either to me or away from me. 

"Come on Cedric! You know you want to. I promise I'll help you catch up on what you miss. It'll be just like old times. Please?" I was nearly jumping up and down.

"Fine. But I want you to know that you're a bad influence."

I laughed. "I know, I know. Kill me later. Let's go!"

I grabbed his had and dragged hi being me to the field. Edward kept up easily behind us.

When we got there I introduced the two of them.

"Edward, this is my best friend, Cedric. Cedric, this is my boyfriend, Edward." I smiled stepping back so they could see each other. 

"Cool. You're like an older version of me except for the eyes of course. And your not that much older, I'm sure. What are you like seventeen?" Now that I looked at them infant of each other, I could see it. They looked like they could be related.

Edward smirked. "I'm one-hundred-ten."

"Woah." Cedrics lips twitched and he looked at me. "What potions are you giving him?"

I laughed. "Just ones that allow him in the sun."

Cedric whirled around to face Edward and I saw him quickly examine his eyes again.

"Cool. Never met a vampire before." Cedric smirked and jumped onto his Cleensweep Seven and kicked off quickly. I turned to Edward and set the box of quidditch balls at his feet and pointed to where the snitch was trapped at struggling to get free. "Let it out eighteen minutes after I push off."

I then grabbed my Nimbus 2001 and took off. 

Cedric and I just kind of messed around until I saw Edward release the snitch.

"Alright Cedric! Let's go!" We both dashed to opposite ends of the field and smirked at each other before searching for the snitch. 

We played over and over throughout the hour. When it was time for Cedric to go to dinner, we walked him to the entrance hall.

"Hey, do you think you could sneak us some food? I'd go in but Harry can't see me." I nearly begged Ced. I was starving.

"Sure thing." He waved and disappeared through the doors. 

I led Edward to the Gryffindor tower and we just relaxed in the comment room until the first student showed up, signaling the end of dinner. 

We went to the Hufflepuff house and met up with Ced. 

"Thank you so much."

"No problem Bell." He kissed my cheek and shook Edward's hand before disappearing into his common room.

We stayed at the Three Broomsticks that night. I dreamt about the possibilities of tomorrow.