Persuading The Cullens

Christmas came along and Edward had returned with his family.

Sirius(as a dog) and I had left early in the morning to go to there house. Edward greeted us at the door and I jumped into his arms. "I missed you so much, Edward!" I whispered into his ear. 

"I missed you too, Love." I smiled and pulled away to kiss him. 

Sirius let out a low growl behind me. "Oh shut up." I shot at him as Edward set me down.

Here came the difficult part. Edward had assembled the family at the dining room table for a family meeting. Everyone looked happy to see me, well, almost everyone. Rosalie sneered at me in a way the reminded me of Narcissa Malfoy. Her beautiful face was marred by hatred, her lips were pulled back to bare her teeth.

I sat down at the table at explained my story for the second time. Sirius put his head in my lap and Edward squeezed my hand when I got to the part about my parents. I found myself even telling recent events. I had told them everything up to today.

At the end of my story, everyone had questions similar to Edward's.

"Great." Said Rosalie when everyone was finished with their questions. "Now she's an even bigger threat to the family!"

I shot up. "Rosalie, I would never do anything to harm you guys."

"It doesn't have to be intentional does it? You just said you have one of the strongest evil wizards after you! That's bound to end badly for someone! He already hurt everyone else that has gotten close to you! What's going to stop us from ending up like your parents?"

Emmet was suddenly at her side. And I flew across the table, only to be stopped by Edward and Sirius(who had transformed back into himself) who grabbed me by the arms. I struggled to break free. Rosalie was glaring at me and I her. "That was too far, Babe." Emmett said in disappointment. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and stalked off.

I struggled within the grip of Edward and Sirius. Then Sirius pulled me back with immense force and pushed me into the wall.

"Bella, focus. If you hurt her, you've just broken your promise and the law." He said sternly. I struggled to calm myself down.

The rest of Edward's family reassured me over and over again that they did not feel the same as Rosalie.

After a while I sighed. "I need to go see Harry." Sirius changed back into a dog and followed me out.