Grimmauld Place

"Please give us a munite Sirius

"Please give us a munite Sirius." I said as I draged Edward up the stairs, into his room, and shut his door

"Do you trust me?" I turned on him. I had an idea but I wasn't sure if it was going to be too much. I didn't want to scare him away. 

He didn't hesitate for a second before answering. "Absolutely." 

I smiled sweetly. "Good. Grab a suitcase."

He did so and I set it on the floor in the middle of his room and opened it, placing an extension charm on it. I stepped back and waved my hand. Suddenly everything, besides the furniture, went flying into the suitcase. The top of the suitcase slammed shut after the last item packed itself neatly away. 

I looked back at him and he was gaping. I burst out laughing. "Edward, you're catching flies!"

He quickly snapped his mouth shut and playfully glared at me. His face slowly made its way to a face splitting grin as he watched my non-stopping combustion of laughter. My enjoyment of my nature was infectious. 

When we finally settled down, Edward grabbed the suitcase and we headed down stairs to meet Sirius.

"Well you two certainly look happy." Sirius observed with a smirk. I couldn't believe what he was implying. 

I gasped, astounded. "Sirius!"

"What?" He exclaimed in false innocence. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He caught it and threw it back on the couch. 

"Are you two ready to go?" Sirius asked on a serious note. (Pun intended)

I looked back at Edward and he nodded. "Yes."

Edward grabbed my hand and I spun on my heel, a picture of home already on the fore front of my mind. 

The suffocation lasted longer this time and even I was a bit overwhelmed. 

We popped into existence in front of Grimmauld Place number twelve. I smiled as Sirius appeared beside us with a startling crash. 

He took a step forward and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Welcome home kid."

I giggled and looked up at the building. This really was home. I walked in after Sirius unlocked the door and I almost felt like a little kid again. Even though this house held such a dark looming cloud inside of it, I was genuinely happy here. That was until Kreacher started talking. 

"He brought the girl back with him. Filthy little scum that she is."

"Boy, how I've missed you Kreacher. How are you?"

"She speaks to Kreacher. No we must not allow it. She's poison."

"Kreacher!" Sirius barked. "Enough! You will listen to Bella."

"Don't mind him Sirius. He's just being himself. Come on Edward."

I grabbed Edward's hand and dragged him upstairs to my room. I sighed and collapsed on my old bed. 

"Tomorrow we go to Diagon Alley."